[Recent] Ideas for new medals?

Each new installment of the Halo franchise brings new medals in multiplayer, and probably Halo 5: Guardians will be no a exception. So they have ideas for new medals for multiplayer? Here are some of mine:

• Definitive Kill: When two teams are evenly matched with the points and is one point to win, you make the last point/kill to make your team win and get the medal. - Dominating: Kill the same player four times in a row in a match. - Survivor of the Flag: On Capture the Flag, carry the enemy flag to your base without receiving any help. - Passion for Assassinations: Get 5 assassinations in a single match.Leave your ideas in the comments and describe him in the way you like.

Professional: 5 Sniper kills in a row
Long Gone: When you shoot or punch someone before they fall off the map
Cripple Kill: When you snipe someone in the leg with a sniper for the kill
Manhunter: Kill 1 player 5 times in a row(or “Dominating”)
Humiliated: Said to a player that died to a Plasma Pistol shot

Bagger: kill and t-bag each member of the enemy team.

> 2533274939137335;1:
> Each new installment of the Halo franchise brings new medals in multiplayer, and probably Halo 5: Guardians will be no a exception. So they have ideas for new medals for multiplayer? Here are some of mine:
>
> - Definitive Kill: When two teams are evenly matched with the points and is one point to win, you make the last point/kill to make your team win and get the medal.
> - Dominating: Kill the same player four times in a row in a match.
> - Survivor of the Flag: On Capture the Flag, carry the enemy flag to your base without receiving any help.
> - Passion for Assassinations: Get 5 assassinations in a single match.
> Leave your ideas in the comments and describe him in the way you like.

1. I can see them adding that.
  2. I assume you mean in a row without dying, or do you mean just 4 times without HIM killing you, but you can die?
  3. Eh, this is a bit harder to track than you might think I assume it’d have to be without anyone in proximity from your team killing someone? Or do you mean running it from the other side to your side without dropping it? (with the ability to ‘drop’ or ‘throw’ it back, that will be a VERY rare medal)
  4. Eh, this one will only really be around if you find someone afking, or if you get really lucky.

> 2533274867600436;2:
> Professional: 5 Sniper kills in a row
> Long Gone: When you shoot or punch someone before they fall off the map
> Cripple Kill: When you snipe someone in the leg with a sniper for the kill
> Manhunter: Kill 1 player 5 times in a row(or “Dominating”)
> Humiliated: Said to a player that died to a Plasma Pistol shot

1. Meh, I thought they have a sniper spree medal?
  2. I could take this one, just for -Yoink- and giggles.
  3. Meh, you already get a sniper medal, I don’t suspect they would add this in.
  4. I want them to call it ‘predator’ and they have a picture of an Elite with dreads. Rofl
  5. Yes. Just, yes. And I want him to say it in the most ridiculous way possible. as in, hu-laugh-mi-laugh-liateeeeeeed-laugh-

> 2533274938678576;4:
> > 2533274939137335;1:
> > Each new installment of the Halo franchise brings new medals in multiplayer, and probably Halo 5: Guardians will be no a exception. So they have ideas for new medals for multiplayer? Here are some of mine:
> >
> > - Definitive Kill: When two teams are evenly matched with the points and is one point to win, you make the last point/kill to make your team win and get the medal.
> > - Dominating: Kill the same player four times in a row in a match.
> > - Survivor of the Flag: On Capture the Flag, carry the enemy flag to your base without receiving any help.
> > - Passion for Assassinations: Get 5 assassinations in a single match.
> > Leave your ideas in the comments and describe him in the way you like.
>
>
> 1. I can see them adding that.
> 2. I assume you mean in a row without dying, or do you mean just 4 times without HIM killing you, but you can die?
> 3. Eh, this is a bit harder to track than you might think I assume it’d have to be without anyone in proximity from your team killing someone? Or do you mean running it from the other side to your side without dropping it? (with the ability to ‘drop’ or ‘throw’ it back, that will be a VERY rare medal)
> 4. Eh, this one will only really be around if you find someone afking, or if you get really lucky.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274867600436;2:
> > Professional: 5 Sniper kills in a row
> > Long Gone: When you shoot or punch someone before they fall off the map
> > Cripple Kill: When you snipe someone in the leg with a sniper for the kill
> > Manhunter: Kill 1 player 5 times in a row(or “Dominating”)
> > Humiliated: Said to a player that died to a Plasma Pistol shot
>
>
> 1. Meh, I thought they have a sniper spree medal?
> 2. I could take this one, just for -Yoink- and giggles.
> 3. Meh, you already get a sniper medal, I don’t suspect they would add this in.
> 4. I want them to call it ‘predator’ and they have a picture of an Elite with dreads. Rofl
> 5. Yes. Just, yes. And I want him to say it in the most ridiculous way possible. as in, hu-laugh-mi-laugh-liateeeeeeed-laugh-

About that Survivor of the Flag medal, you can not get on any vehicle from a teammate or have a buddy protecting you, you have to walk completely alone to your base to get the medal.