Recent Connectivity problems with Halo Reach?

Is anybody else experiencing recent connectivity problems?

Let me just start by saying my connection is very good, I think I’ve never have experienced this before until past days. Before you say it is because I’m having too many connections in my recidence, I usually play with like 2 - 3 more connections (laptops, etc) and have no problems at all. The symptoms include: Lag, players teleporting around, bullets not working the way they should,respawn issues, etc.

Oh by the way, the Upstream Bandwith thing on the Network Status (start menu) says warning. It has never said that before i think. Also, I live in Panama and there has not been any changes to the company that supports my internet.

I cant Play any Halo Matchmaking whatsoever. whether it be Halo 3 or Reach I am unable to contact the servers through any game. i can access waypoint but thats it. I even find a customer support line for the issue since bungie handed it off to 343 studios.

Any recommendations?

Reach’s Matchmaking was down on the 4th I believe and that was due to 343i getting the servers sorted from the Bungie to 343i Switch.

Although, currently, I am not seeing any problems.

Try restarting your router/modem see if it helps and see if your NAT is open.

my NAT is open but the rest of my settings are :

My NAT is open but the rest of my settings are “Undetected”. Have I been banned or hacked or what?

> My NAT is open but the rest of my settings are “Undetected”. Have I been banned or hacked or what?

This happens to me sometimes, I could be on Warning one day and it will randomly change to Undetected and then later revert back to warning, however, don’t bother using the Network Status as anything, it was implemented to show your long term review, if it’s always on Warning and isn’t changing to Green, I advise you call your ISP and ask what’s up.