Received two invite emails with broken link?

Soo I get invited to the flight of infinite twice today and each email has a broken link and the infinite flight isn’t showing up in my flights under halo insider. Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve it?

same bro

Exact same here, got three emails all with broken links and no “my flights” category under my profile.

Same!

I’m experiencing this incompetence from Microsoft now. I’m at a loss for words. Activision made accessing and downloading the COD Vanguard beta incredibly simply via BattleNet. Microsoft has me jumping through multiple hoops and I still have no access to whatever this “flight test” is supposed to be.

Hello,

Same here… I just received a new invite with two broken links, but can’t download or get a code…
I feel trolled on this one…

> 2535432671776274;5:
> I’m experiencing this incompetence from Microsoft now. I’m at a loss for words. Activision made accessing and downloading the COD Vanguard beta incredibly simply via BattleNet. Microsoft has me jumping through multiple hoops and I still have no access to whatever this “flight test” is supposed to be.

I know right? I’m more of a playstation person but I love halo. But if this is how it’s going to be to play a beta I got invited to why the blank would I want to buy the actual game? Lol