Received MS Store invite, but I use Steam

Um… so, do I have to purchase the game again in order to take part in the Flight, because I’ve already spent money on the Steam version of the MCC, so shouldn’t I get a Steam code or invite instead? I’m just confused, because I really want to take part in the flight, but I don’t want to have to spend money on the Microsoft Store version when I’ve already purchased the Steam version of MCC and already have Steam MCC and Reach installed.

Linking your Steam account on your Insider profile just means you might receive a flight invite for Steam, it doesn’t guarantee it.
You don’t need to own the MCC in order to access flight builds; if you’re invited you should be able to access them regardless.

> 2533274841265539;2:
> Linking your Steam account on your Insider profile just means you might receive a flight invite for Steam, it doesn’t guarantee it.
> You don’t need to own the MCC in order to access flight builds; if you’re invited you should be able to access them regardless.

Oh. So… I should totally go for it?

> 2533274863330793;3:
> > 2533274841265539;2:
> > Linking your Steam account on your Insider profile just means you might receive a flight invite for Steam, it doesn’t guarantee it.
> > You don’t need to own the MCC in order to access flight builds; if you’re invited you should be able to access them regardless.
>
> Oh. So… I should totally go for it?

If you have an invitation go through the steps outlined in the email. You won’t need to buy anything.

> 2533274841265539;4:
> > 2533274863330793;3:
> > > 2533274841265539;2:
> > > Linking your Steam account on your Insider profile just means you might receive a flight invite for Steam, it doesn’t guarantee it.
> > > You don’t need to own the MCC in order to access flight builds; if you’re invited you should be able to access them regardless.
> >
> > Oh. So… I should totally go for it?
>
> If you have an invitation go through the steps outlined in the email. You won’t need to buy anything.

Okay. I’m gonna go for it! Silent Cartographer, here I come!