Rec pack failure?

Redeemed a pre paid warzone req pack bundle microsoft cant help so any one else have issues similar?

If I’m guessing correctly you received an error when attempting to open your pack? If so then don’t worry OP, you won’t have lost any items. What happens here is that the opening animation for the packs gets skipped over but the items do still get deposited in your REQ inventory. You need to hard reset your console to see the updated inventory in-game, alternatively you check for new items here on Waypoint: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False

No it is downloaded but i have t recieved any reqs out of it and its been near 3 weeks

> 2533274862665592;3:
> No it is downloaded but i have t recieved any reqs out of it and its been near 3 weeks

• Have you redeemed this item in your account previously? - Are you referring to the bundle that gives you 14 premium packs?

Yeah thats the one. I have had it previously yes but figured I could try it again. Guess not

You can only have one of these redeemed per account:

> Users may only redeem one Warzone REQ Bundle per Xbox Live account.

Sorry about your luck!

Well balls