Rebirth, rebirth, rebirth...

Why is this map in Matchmaking? Seriously it looks like the job of 30 minutes aof a noob trying to forge something. Esthetically the map is orrible, and the spawns… awful. It’s all spawn kill, there are just 2 areas where to respawn, one with 2 explosives near the Respawns, everyone can kill me just using a grenade. How the hell did this map go into matchmaking?

Best map in Reach.

> Best map in Reach.

True statement LOL

> > Best map in Reach.
>
> True statement LOL

Oh damn, are you joking? It’s impossible to think that!

I agree. There is literally no viability for long range engagements. Every time you’re about to get a kill the opponent just runs behind a corner.

Not to mention you can get out of the map and hide as well as get up on the middle structures and see everyone while being able to back up a few steps to get out of site.

Rebirth is a great map. The only Forge map so far I can’t stand is Affinity.

I can never remember the names of the maps that are made on Forge world, but I think I know the one you are talking about. It looks terrible like someone made it in less than 15 min. It is one god awfull map.

Rebirth is HORRIBLE.

> Not to mention you can get out of the map and hide as well as get up on the middle structures and see everyone while being able to back up a few steps to get out of site.

Seriosuly? How?
P.S: This is Rebirth

It’s not a bad map, but there are many better ones.

> The only Forge map so far I can’t stand is Affinity.

You’re right… whoever made that needs to go cut themselves.

On topic, I played rebirth long before it was in matchmaking and I wasn’t really a fan. I’ve only played it once since it was put into matchmaking and I’m still not a fan.

> > The only Forge map so far I can’t stand is Affinity.
>
> You’re right… whoever made that needs to go cut themselves.
>
>
> On topic, I played rebirth long before it was in matchmaking and I wasn’t really a fan. I’ve only played it once since it was put into matchmaking and I’m still not a fan.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I hate it so much.

> > > Best map in Reach.
> >
> > True statement LOL
>
> Oh damn, are you joking? It’s impossible to think that!

I think it would be an awesome map on any of the older halo games. Jetpack and the DMR ruin it. People just jetpack to the top of the map and can shoot at any area. The BR took skill to shoot all the way across a map that big. Close range to long range the ability to hit people doesn’t change much with the dmr. There is an achievement called shoot 10 miles across a mountain range with the DMR to prove my point. The map reminds me of the pit. It is a good map it is just destroyed by how bad reach is.