Reasons Super Feista needs to be permanet

1. The most obvious reason is it is fun. Not competitive or frustrating.
  2. It makes it easier for players to complete commendations. It seems like there are a lot of newer players i am running into lately. And by them being able to complete commendations quicker they can catch up to us players that have been around longer.
  3. Newer players dont have the reqs for Warzone games. With them completing commendations quicker helps them build up a inventory to be more helpful for their team.
  4. Gives players the opportunity to practice with various weapons.

It means I only have to play that and WZFF instead of actual warzone to get commendations. WZFF+Super fiesta=more fun the warzone

They need to add in an action sack playlist and KOTH and oddball should both be in matchmaking.

> 2535428349878298;3:
> They need to add in an action sack playlist and KOTH and oddball should both be in matchmaking.

I also want richochet

Pal, there are a lot of featured playlists that need to be permanent

> 2533274971565732;5:
> Pal, there are a lot of featured playlists that need to be permanent

That is true. But Super Feista is a mode that has already been created. And could very easily be made permanent. And the community demanding a large amount of playlist at once i woundnt think is the best way to get said playlist. Right now Super Feista is the current mode that i think the community should be concentrating on being made permanent first.

> 2533274807946495;6:
> > 2533274971565732;5:
> > Pal, there are a lot of featured playlists that need to be permanent
>
>
> That is true. But Super Feista is a mode that has already been created. And could very easily be made permanent. And the community demanding a large amount of playlist at once i woundnt think is the best way to get said playlist. Right now Super Feista is the current mode that i think the community should be concentrating on being made permanent first.

Well I think Super Fiesta, if not made permanent, should at least be added to custom games so people can practice with ALL the req weapons, or just screw around and have fun.

> 2535442956515589;7:
> > 2533274807946495;6:
> > > 2533274971565732;5:
> > > Pal, there are a lot of featured playlists that need to be permanent
> >
> >
> > That is true. But Super Feista is a mode that has already been created. And could very easily be made permanent. And the community demanding a large amount of playlist at once i woundnt think is the best way to get said playlist. Right now Super Feista is the current mode that i think the community should be concentrating on being made permanent first.
>
>
> Well I think Super Fiesta, if not made permanent, should at least be added to custom games so people can practice with ALL the req weapons, or just screw around and have fun.

I’m pretty sure it already is in customs

> 2533274971565732;8:
> > 2535442956515589;7:
> > > 2533274807946495;6:
> > > > 2533274971565732;5:
> > > > Pal, there are a lot of featured playlists that need to be permanent
> > >
> > >
> > > That is true. But Super Feista is a mode that has already been created. And could very easily be made permanent. And the community demanding a large amount of playlist at once i woundnt think is the best way to get said playlist. Right now Super Feista is the current mode that i think the community should be concentrating on being made permanent first.
> >
> >
> > Well I think Super Fiesta, if not made permanent, should at least be added to custom games so people can practice with ALL the req weapons, or just screw around and have fun.
>
>
> I’m pretty sure it already is in customs

No, no it isn’t. Earlier today I tested out all the fiesta modes in custom games, 1 hour per match of straight suicide for new weapons, nothing higher than a Halo 2 Beam Rifle, no Prophet’s Bane, no Whispered Truth, no Nornfang. :frowning: