reason why radar is too small

It’s because the Spartan Chat, which tells you the major information like what weapon enemy is holding, or where the enemy is shooting your teammate. Although this is not enough reason for having tiny radar. I assume there are people turn off the Spartan Chat. The main reason radar is small is because 343 wants the players to communicate like pro teams do. Although, I want the radar distance to be increased.

I mean yea the small is radar is sort of useless but I am okay with it though

I -Yoinking!- hate the new radar. Halo always functioned on a large radar which revealed alot of information, this allowed for better strategizing and less reflex shooting. If anything will turn Halo into CoD its a smaller radar

Radar only causes me problems in vehicles

My theory is that it is due to the HCS people. MLG had no radar and I think when 343 decided to push the game toward a more competitive crowd the pros suggested a small radar that is pretty much useless to the average gamer. 343 chose wisely to keep the pro game the same setting wise as the casual game so fans could follow and the pro game didn’t become it’s own niche thing. I think this was a problem in the past with MLG as many casual players disliked that crowd…think of the radar as a way to bring players together rather than further fracture the community.

my 2 cents

> 2533274921838152;3:
> I -Yoinking!- hate the new radar. Halo always functioned on a large radar which revealed alot of information, this allowed for better strategizing and less reflex shooting. If anything will turn Halo into CoD its a smaller radar

With Spartan Charge we cannot prepare for defense. I did not understand the problem of radar at launch and I see the problem now. I cannot defend myself from Spartan Charge. I hate the new radar.

> 2533274793024638;5:
> My theory is that it is due to the HCS people. MLG had no radar and I think when 343 decided to push the game toward a more competitive crowd the pros suggested a small radar that is pretty much useless to the average gamer. 343 chose wisely to keep the pro game the same setting wise as the casual game so fans could follow and the pro game didn’t become it’s own niche thing. I think this was a problem in the past with MLG as many casual players disliked that crowd…think of the radar as a way to bring players together rather than further fracture the community.
>
> my 2 cents

They need to caring about non-pro players, than respecting only pro players. Maybe they could add HCS playlist where we get current radar and everything else get increased radar. I don’t know why they are not doing this. Apparently there is going to be a “pro league” playlist soon, so we will see.