Reason Why People Are Still Complaining

343i had every chance in the world to make Halo 4 a truly enjoyable “Halo” experience after the almost universally disappointing gameplay of Reach. They completely and utterly failed to put it lightly. This game plays absolutely nothing like the Halo we all know and love and bears striking similarities to a certain multiplayer juggernaut in the current FPS market. Everything I could list has already been discussed to death so I’ll just wrap it up like this:

It doesn’t matter how many “classic” playlists you make, adding waypoint only CSR, finally having a functioning file browser, how many community made forge maps you add to matchmaking (because you failed horrendously at making good maps yourself, 343i)…or how many title updates you release: “You can polish a turd, but it’s still just a turd.”

Oh hey you’re new around here but we have these things called opinions. What you have just listed is your opinion. Other people like myself enjoy Halo 4 very much. You’re entitled to your own opinion, as I am to mine. But what you’re not allowed to do is put your opinion off as fact.

Have a nice day :smiley:

> Oh hey you’re new around here but we have these things called opinions. What you have just listed is your opinion. Other people like myself enjoy Halo 4 very much. You’re entitled to your own opinion, as I am to mine. But what you’re not allowed to do is put your opinion off as fact.
>
> Have a nice day :smiley:

Ma man you just owned that guy and i completely agree that everyone has their own opinion. i too love halo 4, still they could’ve done more but overall they did a great job with halo :smiley:

> Oh hey you’re new around here but we have these things called opinions. What you have just listed is your opinion. Other people like myself enjoy Halo 4 very much. You’re entitled to your own opinion, as I am to mine. But what you’re not allowed to do is put your opinion off as fact.
>
> Have a nice day :smiley:

Not new around here. Been lurking for over a year. Used to be fairly active on bungie.net as well.
The vast majority of people on these forums dislike Halo 4.

> > Oh hey you’re new around here but we have these things called opinions. What you have just listed is your opinion. Other people like myself enjoy Halo 4 very much. You’re entitled to your own opinion, as I am to mine. But what you’re not allowed to do is put your opinion off as fact.
> >
> > Have a nice day :smiley:
>
> Not new around here. Been lurking for over a year. Used to be fairly active on bungie.net as well.
> The vast majority of people on these forums dislike Halo 4.

Forums are made for complaining. I complain all the time on Halo 4. I complain about DMR, about frame rate issues on split screen, about maps etc. It doesn’t mean I hate the game. Halo 4 is great and I hope it’ll get even better with some assist of my complains.

The reason why people are complaining: it’s the Internet, people complain constantly.

> > Oh hey you’re new around here but we have these things called opinions. What you have just listed is your opinion. Other people like myself enjoy Halo 4 very much. You’re entitled to your own opinion, as I am to mine. But what you’re not allowed to do is put your opinion off as fact.
> >
>
> Not new around here. Been lurking for over a year. Used to be fairly active on bungie.net as well.

And the number of people on these forums is very small compared to the amount of people who play the game. I complain about some things too but I love the game. You can’t speak for everyone…

> the almost universally disappointing gameplay of Reach.

Uh, “almost universally” implies like, 95% of the people who played Reach shared that opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s a clear exaggeration.

> > the almost universally disappointing gameplay of Reach.
>
> Uh, “almost universally” implies like, 95% of the people who played Reach shared that opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s a clear exaggeration.

Yeah!

It was closer to 90%

Reach 2 is almost universally disappointing with 95% or more of it’s players simply not even touching the game any more let alone enjoying it.

Laughable population and most of them would be staying in the vain hope that anything will get fixed.

> > > the almost universally disappointing gameplay of Reach.
> >
> > Uh, “almost universally” implies like, 95% of the people who played Reach shared that opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s a clear exaggeration.
>
> Yeah!
>
> It was closer to 90%
>
> Reach 2 is almost universally disappointing with 95% or more of it’s players simply not even touching the game any more let alone enjoying it.
>
> Laughable population and most of them would be staying in the vain hope that anything will get fixed.

Your comments are always negative, aren’t they? I think you need to avoid everything Halo and take a break from these forums before your head implodes from frustration. :stuck_out_tongue:

[deleted]

People get bored and come here to complain.

I would only blame it on having no public beta. And it is only the graphics and multiplayer that seem to be the biggest point of concern. But look at them now. They are not giving up on it and actually fixed everything we are complaining about now as we speak. I find that amazing that 343i haven’t given up of the franchise. Halo is not dead. It’s been the same story with every other Halo game in existence. I’ve seen it, and I’m fed up with it.

Lol at the ignorant replies. If someone gets bad food and service at a restaurant and complains about it, I’m pretty sure that they’re not complaining because of boredom or for the sake of complaining.

The OP summed it up pretty well.

> After seeing 700+ topics on why Halo 4 sucks, I’m so tired.

…and why do you think there are so many topics on why Halo 4 sucks? Here’s a hint: Maybe it really does suck?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 is a joke.

Have fun spending even MORE money on yet another “map pack.” Unreal.

>

My point exactly. I legitimately get upset playing Halo 4 because I realize how far the franchise has fallen. Its painful, honestly

> >
>

The vast majority of people on Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo Reach forums on bnet HATED those games in the first half a year after they were released. So by your logic every game aside from Halo CE was essentially a pile of rotting garbage.

Everyone relax, the game is improving.

> > the almost universally disappointing gameplay of Reach.
>
> Uh, “almost universally” implies like, 95% of the people who played Reach shared that opinion. I’m pretty sure that’s a clear exaggeration.

Well when you compare the population of Reach to that of games past, including new players who never played previous Hao games… Yeah, its a huge number of disappointed people…

Have fun under you opinion rock…