reason why 343i is doing really bad...

microsoft is trolling 343i.

• they gave halo to 343i so that bungie can have more time to work on their new game “destiny”.
  • ms gave 343i a deadline to get halo 4 done before nov 6th, knowing that 343i would still be in beta mode.
  • ms decided to promote giving away specialization codes to everybody whose played before the 20th of nov. so that le buyers would blame 343i.
  • just now, ms made the crimson map pass free to download via halo 4 menu.
  • we all know microsoft, they don’t make this many mistakes; they’ve been through enough experience to know the run-abouts. they’re obviously trolling 343i.

anyways… i can’t wait to try out bungie’s new game “destiny” when it comes out!

Why would they troll 343i?

I, too, can’t wait for Destiny. Maybe I’ll get treated properly.

> - they gave halo to 343i so that bungie can have more time to work on their new game “destiny”.

No. Bungie became independent again because they wanted to make their own games. Microsoft wanted more Halo games so they started 343.

WOW.

Another fan-boy sticking up for 343.

Destiny is MULTI-PLATFORM by the way.

I’m sure there is a Bungie forum… you should take your conversations there!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

oh these threads lmao

Yeah… That’s why they spent more money on Halo 4 than any game before…
Think before you post please.

All games have had their issues post-launch, and its not easy adding new content to such a complex engine, especially properly even for the most experienced tech’s.

This thread is pretty pointless and will soon be locked, like it deserves to be honest.

i’m just kidding guys haha. don’t take this thread seriously =)

> > - they gave halo to 343i so that bungie can have more time to work on their new game “destiny”.
>
> No. Bungie became independent again because they wanted to make their own games. Microsoft wanted more Halo games so they started 343.

Bungie isn’t independent… They have a contract with Activision

> Why would they troll 343i?
>
> I, too, can’t wait for Destiny. Maybe I’ll get treated properly.

Something all forumers here need to understand…

You aren’t entitled to one damn thing.