Reason people are complaining about DMR's return

I think the reason people are upset the DMR is coming back, BLOOM. But I think this weapon will be loved even more when this game comes out, no bloom, thank God

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

inb4 map balance tards.

> I think the reason people are upset the DMR is coming back, BLOOM. But I think this weapon will be loved even more when this game comes out, no bloom, thank God

Wait, who’s upset about the DMR coming back again?

Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?

Not being sarcastic just want to know

> > I think the reason people are upset the DMR is coming back, BLOOM. But I think this weapon will be loved even more when this game comes out, no bloom, thank God
>
> Wait, who’s upset about the DMR coming back again?

People who find anything to complain about, who hated Halo: Reach

Yeah, its gonna be great! I’ll have to compare the 2 to see which one I like more now that they’re in the same game and neither have bloom.

> I think the reason people are upset the DMR is coming back, BLOOM. But I think this weapon will be loved even more when this game comes out, no bloom, thank God

No bloom at all? That’s actually really cool. Is that confirmed or just speculation?

> Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
>
> Not being sarcastic just want to know

They said in a bulletin that there is no bloom in the game as it exists in reach.
Two weeks later, DMR announced. So yea.

> Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
>
> Not being sarcastic just want to know

They announced or spoiled it this months 343 Sparkast. When it comes to Bloom it has been confirmed there would be no Bloom for Halo 4.

> > I think the reason people are upset the DMR is coming back, BLOOM. But I think this weapon will be loved even more when this game comes out, no bloom, thank God
>
> No bloom at all? That’s actually really cool. Is that confirmed or just speculation?

Confirmed, don’t remember wich interview/bulletin though.

> > Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
> >
> > Not being sarcastic just want to know
>
> They said in a bulletin that there is no bloom in the game as it exists in reach.
> Two weeks later, DMR announced. So yea.

When they say there will be no bloom in halo 4 “As it exists in reach”
they mean that the bloom in halo 4 wont be like the bloom in halo reach.

Unless you can provide a statement that says “There will not be any bloom PERIOD” Then you cant confirm bloom is gone on the dmr(or other single shot weapons for that matter.

DMR with no bloom, slightly updated visuals and re-vamped sound = yes please. The DMR isn’t a bad gun, it’s a standard semi-automatic rifle. It was just implemented arguably badly in Reach.

> > > Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
> > >
> > > Not being sarcastic just want to know
> >
> > They said in a bulletin that there is no bloom in the game as it exists in reach.
> > Two weeks later, DMR announced. So yea.
>
> When they say there will be no bloom in halo 4 “As it exists in reach”
> they mean that the bloom in halo 4 wont be like the bloom in halo reach.
>
> Unless you can provide a statement that says “There will not be any bloom PERIOD” Then you cant confirm bloom is gone on the dmr(or other single shot weapons for that matter.

Hmm. I highly doubt it. Recoil seems more likely. 343 isnt that stupid. They know bloom is despised. Its not on the BR, and they toned it down in reach. They obviously listen to fans.

Range of fire ?

Im fine with the DMR as long as they fix THAT

and halo 4 has NO bloom so

yep lets go

I dont know why people would complain about the DMR, especially competitive folk. Single shot > Burst in terms of skill

> > > > Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
> > > >
> > > > Not being sarcastic just want to know
> > >
> > > They said in a bulletin that there is no bloom in the game as it exists in reach.
> > > Two weeks later, DMR announced. So yea.
> >
> > When they say there will be no bloom in halo 4 “As it exists in reach”
> > they mean that the bloom in halo 4 wont be like the bloom in halo reach.
> >
> > Unless you can provide a statement that says “There will not be any bloom PERIOD” Then you cant confirm bloom is gone on the dmr(or other single shot weapons for that matter.
>
> Hmm. I highly doubt it. Recoil seems more likely. 343 isnt that stupid. They know bloom is despised. Its not on the BR, and they toned it down in reach. They obviously listen to fans.

Yes they toned it down. But the “fans” you speak of wanted it completely removed lol. The only place to find that is ONE plalists outside of mlg. So 343 only half listened.

Also these forums only represent less than 1% of the people that play halo and in case you didnt know over 500,000 people still play halo reach every 24 hours. Its number 5 on xbox live.

If bloom was despised by everyone reach would have fallen to number 8 9 or 10 a long time ago. Again when some one says the phrase “as it exists in reach” that means “like how it performs in reach”

until they say that bloom wont be in halo 4 at all, you cant assume that its completely removed lol.

> I dont know why people would complain about the DMR, especially competitive folk. Single shot > Burst in terms of skill

Very true. the halo 3 BR was always iffy in terms of competitive gameplay. Having 2/3 or 1/3 or 3/3 shots hitting an opponent is too shifty compared to 1 bullet. DMR= Simply. I hit or miss. With the BR however.

> > > > > Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
> > > > >
> > > > > Not being sarcastic just want to know
> > > >
> > > > They said in a bulletin that there is no bloom in the game as it exists in reach.
> > > > Two weeks later, DMR announced. So yea.
> > >
> > > When they say there will be no bloom in halo 4 “As it exists in reach”
> > > they mean that the bloom in halo 4 wont be like the bloom in halo reach.
> > >
> > > Unless you can provide a statement that says “There will not be any bloom PERIOD” Then you cant confirm bloom is gone on the dmr(or other single shot weapons for that matter.
> >
> > Hmm. I highly doubt it. Recoil seems more likely. 343 isnt that stupid. They know bloom is despised. Its not on the BR, and they toned it down in reach. They obviously listen to fans.
>
> Yes they toned it down. But the “fans” you speak of wanted it completely removed lol. The only place to find that is ONE plalists outside of mlg. So 343 only half listened.
>
> Also these forums only represent less than 1% of the people that play halo and in case you didnt know over 500,000 people still play halo reach every 24 hours. Its number 5 on xbox live.
>
> If bloom was despised by everyone reach would have fallen to number 8 9 or 10 a long time ago. Again when some one says the phrase “as it exists in reach” that means “like how it performs in reach”
>
> until they say that bloom wont be in halo 4 at all, you cant assume that its completely removed lol.

Bro. Reach is my favorite halo game (come at me)
I know the stats.
From what i can remember, even casuals dont like bloom. I actually dont mind bloom, but i know many people dont like it. Even those who are new to the series and spam the hell out of the trigger and miss most of their shots assumed them to be registered. Thus making them believe kill times were longer than they actually are.

> > > > > Wait when did they release details about the DMR and confirm it wont have bloom?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > They said in a bulletin that there is no bloom in the game as it exists in reach.
> > >
> > >
> > > Unless you can provide a statement that says “There will not be any bloom PERIOD” Then you cant confirm bloom is gone on the dmr(or other single shot weapons for that matter.
> >
> > Hmm. I highly doubt it. Recoil seems more likely. 343 isnt that stupid. They know bloom is despised. Its not on the BR, and they toned it down in reach. They obviously listen to fans.
>
> Yes they toned it down. But the “fans” you speak of wanted it completely removed lol. The only place to find that is ONE plalists outside of mlg. So 343 only half listened.
>
> Also these forums only represent less than 1% of the people that play halo and in case you didnt know over 500,000 people still play halo reach every 24 hours. Its number 5 on xbox live.
>
> If bloom was despised by everyone reach would have fallen to number 8 9 or 10 a long time ago. Again when some one says the phrase “as it exists in reach” that means “like how it performs in reach”
>
> until they say that bloom wont be in halo 4 at all, you cant assume that its completely removed lol.

It’s despised much more then you think. A lot of people just don’t like posting on forum boards.

> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> >
>
>
>
>

Bloom was announced to be completely gone in Halo 4 during the March 5th Update along with the ViDoc. Bloom will be replace with Recoil that slowly rises your guns barrel like the SMG did.
So yes, No Bloom IS confirmed and recoil IS confirmed.