Reason for no Campaign Theater...

This is just my speculation.

Reason for no Campaign Theater: Too many screenshots of Cortana’s butt and -Yoink!- will flood the future file share system.

Reason for no Spartan Ops Theater: Lag.

amiright?

Real reason: developmental oversight.

> Reason for no Campaign Theater: Too many screenshots of Cortana’s butt and -Yoink!- will flood the future file share system.

I lol’d.

That actually reminds me of Reach’s file share where everyone did screenshots with Kats’ butt and such.

I thinks its because of the lighting. Its a new powerful lighting system and lighting doesnt work in multiplayer theather either, and campaign/ Spartan ops, have more area to use the lighting on then multiplayer does.

Thats just my 2 cents

They said it didn’t work properly intime for launch and it will be available in a futur TU

> > Reason for no Campaign Theater: Too many screenshots of Cortana’s butt and -Yoink!- will flood the future file share system.
>
> I lol’d.
>
> That actually reminds me of Reach’s file share where everyone did screenshots with Kats’ butt and such.

Lol… and the funniest thing of all, it you look at Cortana close enough in just the right way, I think you can actually see it, lol… giggity.

Best. Thread. Ever.

Source?

totally funny merry christmas

> Source?

De internet.

its true…zoooooom. Argh

I can agree with campaign lol, but with spops, I don’t exactly understand the lag part, I mean, when I play spops, every fifth game I play will have a bit of lag and that’s only if there are tons of enemies. I think that 343i should make it available to us regardless of lag and hopefully it isn’t terrible lagging. Either way, I am going to take awesome picks of me doing stuff in spops if it becomes a feature.

The lack of theater mode for Campaign/Spartan Ops really put me down. 90% of the hilarious moments, the ones that my friends and I like to hold onto, always happen in either Campaign or Spartan Ops.

Let’s be honest …Cortana’s butt DOES need some photos.

Quick time events.

> Quick time events.

That only happens twice throughout the game and are still in-game …

I like to speedrun so campaign scoring is super important to me.