Reason for Ban?

Hello!
Is there any way to determine specifically why my account was banned from earning Experience Points in Halo 4? My kid did something while playing when I was gone and I’d like to know if there is a way to determine the reason. A report or something. He’s not fessing up. :slight_smile:

Any way to do this / request this information. I know my account is my responsibility and I’ve already disabled auto login.

Thanks for your help!

-Oshii

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

why do you care about xp?

a ranking system is the only way to go, not -Yoink- xp systems

dont worry about halo 4

break your disc

I just checked your game history and you have a bunch of games with 0 scores/kills that’s probably the reason, also you might want to read the Halo 4 Ban FAQ-Click Here

>

Hello Capt. Sunshine.
Check the ban FAQ. It provides details for most bans.

You had 10 games in a row where you didn’t get a single kill and or not even getting a score. This caused the MM system to detect that you were idling through games. As a result, the game has banned you from gaining EXP.

If this is your first time, the ban should only last about 24-48 hours. 2nd time is longer. Just letting you know.

> My kid did something while playing when I was gone and I’d like to know if there is a way to determine the reason. A report or something. He’s not fessing up. :slight_smile:

Lol. When I was a kid and used to play Super Smash Bros., there’s an option in the settings menu to “erase all progress.” Not knowing what they were doing, my younger sisters selected that option. Twice. I was pretty mad both times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Afking and for entire games just to earn some credits is a good way to get banned.

> > My kid did something while playing when I was gone and I’d like to know if there is a way to determine the reason. A report or something. He’s not fessing up. :slight_smile:
>
> Lol. When I was a kid and used to play Super Smash Bros., there’s an option in the settings menu to “erase all progress.” Not knowing what they were doing, my younger sisters selected that option. Twice. I was pretty mad both times. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yes, same thing for me except with Melee. I think once or maybe twice. I’ve also had my Legend of Zelda files erased quite a few times due to him choosing to reformat the memory card when it popped up when he wanted to play Sonic.

Ok understood. Thanks for explaining. That completely makes sense and was likely what happened. Kids tend to just walk away from games… :slight_smile: