Rear Admiral

Got that thing to gold a while back… Holy moley it takes 4,000 to get to onyx and I only have 1,155 assassinations. I am scared to look up how many it takes to max out that commendation!

Has any players here finished it and what country are you from? I would like to know what general direction to bow down towards…

Is there some easy way to get tons of assassinations that I am missing or is it just insanely hard commendation to max out?

> Got that thing to gold a while back… <mark>Holy moley it takes 4,000 to get to onyx</mark> and I only have 1,155 assassinations. <mark>I am scared to look up</mark> <mark>how many it takes to max out that commendation!</mark>
>
> Has any players here finished it and what country are you from? I would like to know what general direction to bow down towards…
>
> Is there some easy way to get tons of assassinations that I am missing or is it just <mark>insanely hard commendation to max out</mark>?

It is NOT just you, I think it’s one of the hardest to get! I myself only have [INVALID NUMBER; TRY AGAIN. IT IS TOO LOW], for some reason, I can NEVER get behind someone. :[

Man, I thought I was clever with my swat camp spots on countdown and reflection getting what felt like plenty of assassinations and beat downs… But hell, I spent over a year already. At this right I might need 4 or more years to max this bad boy out.

Took me a month to get in to onyx :slight_smile: I didn’t boost it either

> Took me a month to get in to onyx :slight_smile: I didn’t boost it either

Lol, you’ve had an impressive career sir but even you only average 1 assassination every two games. I average about half yours. Are you suggesting it should take me about 2 months? Or do you mean it took you a month to move from silver to onyx? Even that is 3000 in one month…