Really?

Do know what grinds my gears? When you spawn in a brand new Oni mantis, only to have destroyed by 2 mythic wardens just spamming the emp blast while there are a bunch of tanks that being a little -Yoink- at spawn. There were like 5 tanks at spawn just hammering away while I had to evade the warden spamming his emp attack, blackhole attack and them jumping over and emping my mantis again.
Notice the pattern? Most of his attacks would disable my vehicle while there are tanks firing a barrage of tank ammunition.
If the wardens truly do attack 2 opponents at once, then those tanks would have been screwed over.

But nooooo, I’m the main target for some reason instead of the tanks. Is it because I have better toys than the people in the tanks? Is that why I’m top priority?

I only spawn regular/corp scorpions in WFF, other variants in regular Warzone.

> 2535433113586217;2:
> I only spawn regular/corp scorpions in WFF, other variants in regular Warzone.

I’ve got a stockpile of them now, maybe I should use them more instead of mantises

Wheelman mod?

I don’t use Mantis in Warzone FF anymore, they don’t do much.

> 2533274971565732;4:
> Wheelman mod?

I always put that on but when you have a swarm of soldiers, crawlers, knights and 2 mythic wardens, it becomes a bit rediculos. Plus the wardens would act like they are co-ordinating by firing one at a time instead of both at once

> 2533274812438213;5:
> I don’t use Mantis in Warzone FF anymore, they don’t do much.

And they’re expensive as hell to both your collection and req energy, so I’ll spawn in scorpions now

I could be wrong but I suspect it’s due to the fire rate from the Mantis since a tank will fire one shot while a Mantis will distract the Warden more.

> 2533274829873463;8:
> I could be wrong but I suspect it’s due to the fire rate from the Mantis since a tank will fire one shot while a Mantis will distract the Warden more.

Could be that but I always thought that Ai would go for the person that is a larger threat instead of fire rate

> 2535415111658532;9:
> > 2533274829873463;8:
> > I could be wrong but I suspect it’s due to the fire rate from the Mantis since a tank will fire one shot while a Mantis will distract the Warden more.
>
>
> Could be that but I always thought that Ai would go for the person that is a larger threat instead of fire rate

I believe its the fire rate

> 2535415111658532;6:
> > 2533274971565732;4:
> > Wheelman mod?
>
>
> I always put that on but when you have a swarm of soldiers, crawlers, knights and 2 mythic wardens, it becomes a bit rediculos. Plus the wardens would act like they are co-ordinating by firing one at a time instead of both at once

Well I mean if you utuilize cover and keep your machine gun from oveheating it’s quite easy to overpower the Warden, especially if everyone is attacking the same one, you wanna do some damage to the warden? Use a Hannibal Mantis, it’ll wreck his %%$^!

> 2535473640312220;10:
> > 2535415111658532;9:
> > > 2533274829873463;8:
> > > I could be wrong but I suspect it’s due to the fire rate from the Mantis since a tank will fire one shot while a Mantis will distract the Warden more.
> >
> >
> > Could be that but I always thought that Ai would go for the person that is a larger threat instead of fire rate
>
>
> I believe its the fire rate

Well i now know NOT to use my SMG while the rest of the gang charges in, with rocket launchers, fuel rods, tanks’n’ banshees.

I, like you, have also found that they persistently target the same person and it’s very annoying.

I spawned a wraith and the Warden ignored all of the other vehicles continually hitting him and he just emp’d me over and over until he eventually destroyed it.

> 2535442956515589;11:
> > 2535415111658532;6:
> > > 2533274971565732;4:
> > > Wheelman mod?
> >
> >
> > I always put that on but when you have a swarm of soldiers, crawlers, knights and 2 mythic wardens, it becomes a bit rediculos. Plus the wardens would act like they are co-ordinating by firing one at a time instead of both at once
>
>
> Well I mean if you utuilize cover and keep your machine gun from oveheating it’s quite easy to overpower the Warden, especially if everyone is attacking the same one, you wanna do some damage to the warden? Use a Hannibal Mantis, it’ll wreck his %%$^!

It was on attack on sanctum with barely any cover around except the cover at spawn and it doesn’t really help that I was going ‘oh boy! Can’t wait to spawn in an oni mantis today because I just got the certification’