really, where is your skill level on waypoint

I read about you guys talking about it on here often and it seems I am just to dumb to figure out where it is.

It doesn’t exist yet. It will be launching in the new year. They have not yet decided if all current player data will count towards it or start it fresh from when it launches.

> It doesn’t exist yet. It will be launching in the new year. They have not yet decided if all current player data will count towards it or start it fresh from when it launches.[/quote
>
> I see, makes sense, and when it is released it will only be on Waypoint?

It most definitely will be on waypoint, Waypoint has more game stats than the H4 game does.

Just hope they don’t use the Halo Reach BPR… I didn’t understand that one.?

It doesn’t come out til january but you can go to halo tracker and check your high skill for each playlist. Google it.

> It doesn’t come out til january but you can go to halo tracker and check your high skill for each playlist. Google it.

I am stationed in Korea so my government internet connection blows and damn near everything is blocked, IGN, Gamespot, etc… all blocked, oddly enough waypoint isn’t, so I am in the dark, and most of the information I receive for the game and updates is through you guys.

> > It doesn’t come out til january but you can go to halo tracker and check your high skill for each playlist. Google it.
>
> I am stationed in Korea so my government internet connection blows and damn near everything is blocked, IGN, Gamespot, etc… all blocked, oddly enough waypoint isn’t, so I am in the dark, and most of the information I receive for the game and updates is through you guys.

We should use this as an arguement for 343i to implement it in game because foreign countries can’t access the internet as good as others :stuck_out_tongue:

Very true, good thing I only have a couple month here because my “Rep” is taking a hit because I am sure people are avoiding me because of my crap connection.

On a different note, I wish waypoint would have more stats, like your K/D and Win/loss on each maps, I would really enjoy to see just how bad I suck on Solace.