Really want to like this game....But

After playing the infinite flight. I just cant help feeling disappointed
Gameplay was great but nothing special, weapon sandbox seems more diverse on paper but not in actual gameplay
Graphic quality was all over the place. Most section looks OK at best, often times there were bits that just look horrible

the worst part was the physic in this game, everything just felt off
there were already tons of footage on youtube showing the physic problem which I believe will not be fix by launch
btw vehicle handling was weird too.

Give it time… Its only the beta

It’s a technical preview, the whole point is for the community to find bugs, graphical, physics problems, and to help 343 test what goes on in the background. These builds are usually behind where they actually are in development, try to keep an open mind, and have a little faith :slight_smile:

See my friend your the kind of guy that needs to be recording it, screen capturing and then when that email goes out for feedback or make a new post with your data then can use it to track, identify and fix those concerns. Thus allowing a more polished product. They’re not letting you play it because it’s live and perfect and done

The game I perfect

> 2533274806155678;4:
> See my friend your the kind of guy that needs to be recording it, screen capturing and then when that email goes out for feedback or make a new post with your data then can use it to track, identify and fix those concerns. Thus allowing a more polished product. They’re not letting you play it because it’s live and perfect and done

That‘s a good idea !

> 2535441052281740;3:
> It’s a technical preview, the whole point is for the community to find bugs, graphical, physics problems, and to help 343 test what goes on in the background. These builds are usually behind where they actually are in development, try to keep an open mind, and have a little faith :slight_smile:

After Halo 5 & Mcc at launch. It was super hard to trust 343 even with an open mind

> 2533274874633419;2:
> Give it time… Its only the beta

Lol you people will be saying give it time, it will get better up until December 7th the night before release :joy:… This game should have been canned given to a new team a long time ago. It should have also been a next been exclusive instead of being made for an 8 year old console with 1/10 the the processing power of current Gen. I am a big halo fan but this is hot garbage that feels more clunky than a bag of rocks.

The game’s still in development, there’s definitely going to be a lot of issues and bugs along with weapon damage and character physics that need addressing. Just try and hang in there, I understand it’s hard especially when expectations are set high for the finale of an awesome series but I’m sure 343i’s definitely doing what they can. An open mind is really all we can have at the moment until release. I’m sure it’ll be a lot better than some may think!

> 2533274891414278;9:
> The game’s still in development, there’s definitely going to be a lot of issues and bugs along with weapon damage and character physics that need addressing. Just try and hang in there, I understand it’s hard especially when expectations are set high for the finale of an awesome series but I’m sure 343i’s definitely doing what they can. An open mind is really all we can have at the moment until release. I’m sure it’ll be a lot better than some may think!

The problem is that 343 should be polishing this game by now when infinte is so close to relese.
From what i played, It seems 343 just get the core gamplay right very recently, and is now struggling to get the game out

The game is pretty average but I liked the gameplay. The most important thing is that you can play this game for fun.

> 2533274871599573;10:
> > 2533274891414278;9:
> > The game’s still in development, there’s definitely going to be a lot of issues and bugs along with weapon damage and character physics that need addressing. Just try and hang in there, I understand it’s hard especially when expectations are set high for the finale of an awesome series but I’m sure 343i’s definitely doing what they can. An open mind is really all we can have at the moment until release. I’m sure it’ll be a lot better than some may think!
>
> The problem is that 343 should be polishing this game by now when infinte is so close to relese.
> From what i played, It seems 343 just get the core gamplay right very recently, and is now struggling to get the game out

The builds of the the flights we played, were several months old before we tested them.
What do you think those test flights were for, it’s to get community feed back in all aspects of the game to polish it off as you say.