Really really want achilles armor!!

I have the helioskrill and really want to rock that with the achilles armor. I wish my company im in had more people so we can hurry up and get it(Cajun Misery). That achilles armor stands out so much i love it! I know when i get it every enemy is gunna think like, that guy looks awesome and then by the time he is done thinking that, i give him a nice headshot. Armor really does help with in battle!

Go earn it. That’s what I did.

• Yep

The moment you realise half the people in this thread have Achilles…and you’re not one of them

LOL who wants an armor that in a matter of time everyone will have and youll all look the same. lmfao. For me, ill choose an armor that suits myself.

it’s ok. maybe the helmet might be worth it.

Well they just make helioskrill varients so odds are they make Achilles variants so you may have it sometime

> 2533274816788253;7:
> Well they just make helioskrill varients so odds are they make Achilles variants so you may have it sometime

If 343 does that…

My company is the best!

damn im so jealous of everyone that has it lol. I really hope those those other 2 helioskrill variants are not in the req packs. that would really stink, as i grinded solo halo ce-4…

If you are looking for a Spartan company to get that rare Achilles armor we are welcoming any new members to help with our Spartan Company.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/haloinfolibrary
If you are in a smaller Spartan company and you are looking to merge with one we are welcome in any mergers it would just have to be merged with us due to the fact that the Spartan company is attached to a halo community news group.We also play fair and do not farm also must of us are solo players.

I don’t see the appeal of it to be honest

Im getting it just for 100%. might wear it for a little bit but once it gets boring Im going back to my SPI-like variants.

Find an Achilles spartan company

Or make one. Like I did