Really, no Snipers?

Regicide is on
Oddball is on
The horribly remade Swat is on

but Snipers is gone. Is it honestly too difficult to make Snipers a permanent option? We had like 30 playlists in Reach, why are things being consistently downgraded in this game. I was fine with the idea that they’ll just keep adding onto the playlists, creating a wider list of choices eventually, but honestly FFA should be a playlist in its own with the option of regicide, oddball, etc. inside of it, and Snipers/Swat should just be given permanent playlists. They keep mentioning that Swat is “still here” on their updates, making me think they’ll drop Swat eventually too. As much as I hate Halo 4’s swat, I don’t see how you could possibly take out the gametype, these are staple playlists of Halo Matchmaking.

Team Sinpers was slowly dying anyway. Number of people playing in the playlist says it all and Swat had the higher numbers.

Snipers still had better numbers than many playlists last I checked.

Probably because SWAT, other than the stupidity of putting the BR in (much easier to get headshots with a burst weapon with lots of auto-aim than single shot), was mostly the same as it always was, bar game-wide problems like Instant Respawn.

Team Snipers, on the other hand, had YOINK! all to do with sniping and everything to do with playing bunny-hopping Slayer with sniper rifles. It was worse than H3 or Reach, and BOTH of those had pistols and even grenades. That must be some new record or something…

Snipers may have been less than SWAT but it was still more than half of the other playlists. Slayer Pro is so unliked (even by the professional community), why not just remove that and leave Snipers…

> Probably because SWAT, other than the stupidity of putting the BR in (much easier to get headshots with a burst weapon with lots of auto-aim than single shot), was mostly the same as it always was, bar game-wide problems like Instant Respawn.
>
> Team Snipers, on the other hand, had YOINK! all to do with sniping and everything to do with playing bunny-hopping Slayer with sniper rifles. It was worse than H3 or Reach, and BOTH of those had pistols and even grenades. That must be some new record or something…

So because Snipers spawns you with a Sniper, and no grenades, it is not Snipers?

k

They already took out Snipers, if they remove Slayer Pro I’ll just stop playing the game until MLG comes out, I can’t stand Infinity Slayer. Leave Pro out of this

343 is garbage. They are seriously ruining this game. The second I logged on and saw snipers was gone and swat was still there I didn’t even want to play any more Halo 4. Whoever said swat was more popular playlist was seriously wrong. Snipers was in the top 3 playlists since it was added. Who at 343 is giving the OK for these stupid ideas.

> Team Sinpers was slowly dying anyway. Number of people playing in the playlist says it all and Swat had the higher numbers.

So we should remove every single playlist save for swat, infinity slayer, and big team, because their population says it all, right?

> 343 is garbage. They are seriously ruining this game. The second I logged on and saw snipers was gone and swat was still there I didn’t even want to play any more Halo 4. Whoever said swat was more popular playlist was seriously wrong. Snipers was in the top 3 playlists since it was added. Who at 343 is giving the OK for these stupid ideas.

Top 3? Are you serious? Snipers had such a low population, it wasn’t even funny. SWAT had a lot of players, whereas snipers had like, hardly any one. At times it was worse than Oddball in population and that’s saying something!

Snipers was nearing around 13k players durring the day which is more then most of the play list. I’m pissed they took it out, snipers was the game to play.

I played many games of Team Snipers and I do not miss it at all.

The hit detection was a joke and off as much as the kill-cams are off. The radar should have been turned off.

It was a horrible playlist.

I would liked to see how the Binary Rifle played out in Snipers. Think that been more enjoyable.