Really need Mod help.

Hello, I am having an issue and I need a Mod’s help. If a Mod can send me a PM, I would greatly appreciate it.

Whats the issue? It might be something a regular member can help with.

Its not anything a regular member can assist with, it has to do with accounts.

> Its not anything a regular member can assist with, it has to do with accounts.

You’d be a amazed one what some of the regualar members can help with.

Can a regular member answer me the question why I got my account suspended without warning? The Mod sent me a inbox message, but I can’ read it because my account is suspended… Which is the whole reason I want to contact a mod and ask WHY I was suspended and if my account can be unsuspected. So if a Mod would please just send me a PM< that would be incredibly helpful.

> Can a regular member answer me the question why I got my account suspended without warning? The Mod sent me a inbox message, but I can’ read it because my account is suspended… Which is the whole reason I want to contact a mod and ask WHY I was suspended and if my account can be unsuspected. So if a Mod would please just send me a PM< that would be incredibly helpful.

=.=
so you made a alt account… yeah PM a mod, Snicker might be online.

> Can a regular member answer me the question why I got my account suspended without warning? The Mod sent me a inbox message, but I can’ read it because my account is suspended… Which is the whole reason I want to contact a mod and ask WHY I was suspended and if my account can be unsuspected. So if a Mod would please just send me a PM< that would be incredibly helpful.

Alternate accounts are against the forum rules, and will result in a permaban for that account, as well as a ban or permaban for the main account in question.

Wait until the ban’s up, then reply to the PM the moderator sent you. That’s all you can really do, not to mention it’s the most appropriate. There’s a good chance you did something against the rules to warrant a ban, for mods don’t hand out bans flippantly. Making an alternate account, especially when you’re steamed about your main account, and PM’ing a mod isn’t the best course of action.

Yeah, I made an alt account. I am not going to post anything that will get me suspended, I didn’t even know the last discussion would get me suspended. If I would have known, I would not have posted it. And I think a 24 hour suspension is a little ridiculous because there is no warning or statement that it was not allowed to be discussed. And the fact the mod sent me a PM after I was suspended is pretty much taunting me due to the fact I can’t even check PM’s when suspended…

I didn’t know alt accounts were against the rules, so I hope I don’t get banned. But I just want to know what the Mod sent me in the PM! If I am suspended, I can’t check PM’s (which I think is slightly ridiculous). I didn’t even post any leaked information, it was just a discussion about a…certain vehicle… Hardly a reason to have a 34 hour suspension.

Next time, PM a mod directly with your concerns.