Really guys?

Really? Is this all REALLY that necessary? I mean Jesus, it’s like the bloody apocalypse in here. Chill will ya. Yes, I understand that many of you would be angry, but I don’t understand why people will react with “fk you 343i” or “you are copying COD” or my personal favourite “halo is dead, 343 is -Yoink!- on its grave”.

Y’now, I am no rocket scientist or anything but…don’t you think that’s a little bit over the top? I mean, the only REAL CoD aspect added is spartan ops, and that only really refers to spec ops because of it’s name. In fact, there are so many aspects of it which aren’t even in CoD. So I don’t know why people assume its the same thing. Another thing is that I truly don’t understand the fact that people actually CARE that the maps are now holograms and what not. WHO THE HELL CARES? All I want to do is to shoot people and have fun, not whine about how my favourite map is actually a hologram (which in reality is the exact same thing as a real map BTW except 343 said this). Man I am just starting to think that the community is TRYING to find faults in the game, because the reasons why people hate the game (despite not actually playing it) continue to be more and more far fetched. Maybe it’s because I never did memorise where the weapons are in a map, but then I wonder who would. Maybe it’s because I Never did play as an elite, or maybe it’s because I understand WHY they aren’t playable this time around.

Well, in any case, I am not going to flood the forums with constant whiny garbage until I have played the game and safely said it is rubbish. Until then, you AND I , can only speculate on how the game will be, so I am not going to say I won’t buy it, because regardless I will. I won’t say that halo is dead, because I haven’t played it. And I won’t say that 343 is in it for the money, because there is no reason to say that as of now.

Hey, maybe you may even like the game when it releases. Maybe it’s better than you expect. Because I am keeping my hopes up and sticking by 343 until I see this game for sure, because that is what a fan does.

And let’s not forget, 343 has thought hard about the desisions for the game. Stay open minded.

Thanks for reading.

Well if we are trying to look and find faults in the game we don’t have to look far.

When I first read the info my heart did skip a beat but I held in my public response until it was confirmed.
IT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED.
The scans are real but the multiplayer info is not.
this kinda reminds me of Halo CE. The Maw.
Cortana- “I leave home for a few days and look what happens!”
Just let the nut cases vent for a few days and when the podcast is out, then we can rage or praise.
Im still a bit on edge but im not going to let it factor my over all decision on this unfinished game.
Press on 343.

Okay finally a reasonable post. I’m with you man. I think we’re some of the only open minded people on this forum.

> Really? Is this all REALLY that necessary? I mean Jesus, it’s like the bloody apocalypse in here. Chill will ya. Yes, I understand that many of you would be angry, but I don’t understand why people will react with “fk you 343i” or “you are copying COD” or my personal favourite “halo is dead, 343 is -Yoink!- on its grave”.
>
> Y’now, I am no rocket scientist or anything but…don’t you think that’s a little bit over the top? I mean, the only REAL CoD aspect added is spartan ops, and that only really refers to spec ops because of it’s name. In fact, there are so many aspects of it which aren’t even in CoD. So I don’t know why people assume its the same thing. Another thing is that I truly don’t understand the fact that people actually CARE that the maps are now holograms and what not. WHO THE HELL CARES? All I want to do is to shoot people and have fun, not whine about how my favourite map is actually a hologram (which in reality is the exact same thing as a real map BTW except 343 said this). Man I am just starting to think that the community is TRYING to find faults in the game, because the reasons why people hate the game (despite not actually playing it) continue to be more and more far fetched. Maybe it’s because I never did memorise where the weapons are in a map, but then I wonder who would. Maybe it’s because I Never did play as an elite, or maybe it’s because I understand WHY they aren’t playable this time around.
>
> Well, in any case, I am not going to flood the forums with constant whiny garbage until I have played the game and safely said it is rubbish. Until then, you AND I , can only speculate on how the game will be, so I am not going to say I won’t buy it, because regardless I will. I won’t say that halo is dead, because I haven’t played it. And I won’t say that 343 is in it for the money, because there is no reason to say that as of now.
>
> Hey, maybe you may even like the game when it releases. Maybe it’s better than you expect. Because I am keeping my hopes up and sticking by 343 until I see this game for sure, because that is what a fan does.
>
> And let’s not forget, 343 has thought hard about the desisions for the game. Stay open minded.
>
> Thanks for reading.

bro exactly my point. every one needs to grow up. its a f**king video game for gods sake. i’d expect something like this if taxes went up by 40% but a halo game? wooow. seriously grow up

> When I first read the info my heart did skip a beat but I held in my public response until it was confirmed.
> IT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED.
> The scans are real but the multiplayer info is not.
> this kinda reminds me of Halo CE. The Maw.
> Cortana- “I leave home for a few days and look what happens!”
> Just let the nut cases vent for a few days and when the podcast is out, then we can rage or praise.
> Im still a bit on edge but im not going to let it factor my over all decision on this unfinished game.
> Press on 343.

> > > > > Fact is that you are in no position to speculate/ rate on a game from self made assumptions and 0 facts.
> > > >
> > > > What? Sprint is a fact. The DMR is a fact. Gameplay-changing customizations is a fact. The only assumption is that Halo 4 will be more gimmicky than Reach. I assume that because I look at every main installment over the years and see that it’s noobier than the previous game.
> > >
> > > Great, now tell me right now exactly how these items will will preform Gameplay wise. Do you know how the recoil will work, how fast or how long you can run or if you can preform other actions while doing so? Do you know how these customization will work or how many of them there are or how they will be used or their after effect?
> > > Tell me down to the detail about all of this.
> >
> > I don’t care how they behave. The only thing I care about is whether they’re there or not. Knowing that these things will be in the game is an automatic turn off for me.
>
> So you admit to not knowing a single thing about halo 4’s upcoming gameplay or “forumla”. You admit that these thoughts are your opinions and you now know that what you think is not necessarily true.

You can apologize for your ignorance now.

> > When I first read the info my heart did skip a beat but I held in my public response until it was confirmed.
> > IT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED.
> > The scans are real but the multiplayer info is not.
> > this kinda reminds me of Halo CE. The Maw.
> > Cortana- “I leave home for a few days and look what happens!”
> > Just let the nut cases vent for a few days and when the podcast is out, then we can rage or praise.
> > Im still a bit on edge but im not going to let it factor my over all decision on this unfinished game.
> > Press on 343.
>
>
>
> > > > > > Fact is that you are in no position to speculate/ rate on a game from self made assumptions and 0 facts.
> > > > >
> > > > > What? Sprint is a fact. The DMR is a fact. Gameplay-changing customizations is a fact. The only assumption is that Halo 4 will be more gimmicky than Reach. I assume that because I look at every main installment over the years and see that it’s noobier than the previous game.
> > > >
> > > > Great, now tell me right now exactly how these items will will preform Gameplay wise. Do you know how the recoil will work, how fast or how long you can run or if you can preform other actions while doing so? Do you know how these customization will work or how many of them there are or how they will be used or their after effect?
> > > > Tell me down to the detail about all of this.
> > >
> > > I don’t care how they behave. The only thing I care about is whether they’re there or not. Knowing that these things will be in the game is an automatic turn off for me.
> >
> > So you admit to not knowing a single thing about halo 4’s upcoming gameplay or “forumla”. You admit that these thoughts are your opinions and you now know that what you think is not necessarily true.
>
> You can apologize for your ignorance now.

Unconfirmed info and lol at ur grudge.

> Unconfirmed info and lol at ur grudge.

It was confirmed though. Lol at your continued ignorance.

Good post OP.

“Halo is ruined” cries 90% of the forums?

Really? Then get out. If you think Halo is ruined, please leave.

I think the Game LOOKS amazing. Jaw Dropping graphics, and the models for the guns and characters are stunningly good.

> > Unconfirmed info and lol at ur grudge.
>
> It was confirmed though. Lol at your continued ignorance.

No it was not. In fact, the info was debunked by David. Why do you have such a hard on to prove me wrong now?

> > > Unconfirmed info and lol at ur grudge.
> >
> > It was confirmed though. Lol at your continued ignorance.
>
> No it was not. In fact, the info was debunked by David. Why do you have such a hard on to prove me wrong now?

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst72067_David-Ellis-Responds.aspx

I don’t see any debunking.

> > > > Unconfirmed info and lol at ur grudge.
> > >
> > > It was confirmed though. Lol at your continued ignorance.
> >
> > No it was not. In fact, the info was debunked by David. Why do you have such a hard on to prove me wrong now?
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst72067_David-Ellis-Responds.aspx
>
> I don’t see any debunking.

Im reading the mag right now. I’ll tell you the details after im done. k? Calm your nips bro.

i am open about halo 4 hell it mught be -Yoinking!- great or it might be like gettin a -Yoink!- that everyone makes fun of you about http://youtu.be/clwJtIzR-Xk

> Good post OP.
>
> “Halo is ruined” cries 90% of the forums?
>
> Really? Then get out. If you think Halo is ruined, please leave.
>
> I think the Game LOOKS amazing. Jaw Dropping graphics, and the models for the guns and characters are stunningly good.

Honestly, I have to agree. The good points about the game certainly overpower the bad.

No one has even considered the possibility of a classic playlist . . .

I also think its funny how maybe the 300-1000 people on these forums (Who knows maybe more) think the game is dead when thousands of other people who don’t even bother to come on the forums will still buy the game.

> Okay finally a reasonable post. I’m with you man. I think we’re some of the only open minded people on this forum.

theres a fine line between open mindedness and ignorance, naiveness, and being a fanboy.

not saying its you

> No one has even considered the possibility of a classic playlist

Why can’t vanilla be classic, and then have playlists with the new stuff?

> No one has even considered the possibility of a classic playlist . . .
>
> I also think its funny how maybe the 300-1000 people on these forums (Who knows maybe more) think the game is dead when thousands of other people who don’t even bother to come on the forums will still buy the game.

Woot, we get one playlist? Sweet.

Also, think about the 10s of thousands of people that dont know theyre favorite game is being ruined as we speak?

If there is a classic playlist I may “consider” buying Halo 4, but if there isn’t I guess I’m officially done with halo after eight years.

Kind of sad when you think about it.

I agree there is some overeaction. I was trying hard to keep hoping for 343 but this? this is the first i’ve been so dissappointed in so long.

how i feel