really 343

i was playing halo with my girlfriend and some immature child was mad i had the sniper so him and his teammate killed my girlfriend and i (team killing) he had killed me 9 times before i booted him and host migrated. so his friend had sent him an invite me he rejoined and killed us 6 more times. Quit pretending your call of duty make a social playlist make a ranked playlistand stop allowing joining. this isn’t call of duty i play it to have everyone at fair ends not to deal with immature people who just keep team killing till there booted then they come back and team kill?

Lol, I never thought of that. What’s the point of having a booting system If people just can join right back?

Hm, yes… interesting. I’ll be sure to get the higher ups on the phone to sort this one out.

Infinity Slayer does not have friendly fire enabled. You can shoot at you all they want without the slightest scratch on you.

i call bs.

like halo gamers have girlfriends…

just kidding! that sucks tho man.

343 cant win, if they remove “join in progress” then people will complain about people leaving games and if they remove betrayals then people will say "removing betrayals makes people think recklessly 343 can never win

> Lol, I never thought of that. What’s the point of having a booting system If people just can join right back?

Wow, that never occurred to me. Man, that wasn’t thought out