Really 343?

So Forge is not playable offline?

Looks like you’ve lost yet another player.
Xbox live ran out and is so not worth it just to use Forge.
Fix it. You can’t afford to lose the diminishing population

Welcome to the new age of gaming!!!

Who are you going to play with on your offline custom map? How are you going to share your creations? I mean if you’re just making stuff for yourself I guess that’s totally fine, but forge is really about community stuff, so it’s not worth much if you’re disconnected from said community.

> 2533274895508405;1:
> So Forge is not playable offline?
>
> Looks like you’ve lost yet another player.
> Xbox live ran out and is so not worth it just to use Forge.
> Fix it. You can’t afford to lose the diminishing population

Oh you poor baby.

Dude this was something everyone knew day 1 when forge came out, How could you not know about this?

Forge is going to be on PC (Windows 10) soon.

Dude in modern gaming if you don’t pay for Gold/PS plus you don’t get to play multiplayer anywhere. That’s how console gaming works now

You need to have Gold for that feature.

Remember when games used to be worth the money and not just useable for a year? Peppridge Farm remembers.

> 2533274845787769;3:
> Who are you going to play with on your offline custom map? How are you going to share your creations? I mean if you’re just making stuff for yourself I guess that’s totally fine, but forge is really about community stuff, so it’s not worth much if you’re disconnected from said community.

You obviously are too young to of played Halo 3.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274883669557;6:
> Forge is going to be on PC (Windows 10) soon.

And?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274858572140;5:
> Dude this was something everyone knew day 1 when forge came out, How could you not know about this?

Was too busy actually having a social life gov

> 2533274895508405;1:
> So Forge is not playable offline?
>
> Looks like you’ve lost yet another player.
> Xbox live ran out and is so not worth it just to use Forge.
> Fix it. You can’t afford to lose the diminishing population

~ Posted on Internet Explorer.

> 2533274895508405;10:
> > 2533274845787769;3:
> > Who are you going to play with on your offline custom map? How are you going to share your creations? I mean if you’re just making stuff for yourself I guess that’s totally fine, but forge is really about community stuff, so it’s not worth much if you’re disconnected from said community.
>
>
> You obviously are too young to of played Halo 3.

This is relevant to the situation provided in what way?

> 2533274895508405;12:
> > 2533274858572140;5:
> > Dude this was something everyone knew day 1 when forge came out, How could you not know about this?
>
>
> Was too busy actually having a social life gov

Wasn’t aware that having a social life meant that you were physically unable to check the internet for 5 minutes

> 2533274895508405;11:
> > 2533274883669557;6:
> > Forge is going to be on PC (Windows 10) soon.
>
>
> And?

Don’t need gold

> 2533274895508405;11:
> > 2533274883669557;6:
> > Forge is going to be on PC (Windows 10) soon.
>
>
> And?

You said you couldn’t Forge because Xbox LIVE ran out. I was letting you know you’ll be able to forge from your PC soon. You don’t need Xbox LIVE on your PC.

If you can’t put 2 & 2 together: 2+2=Forge

> 2533274845787769;3:
> Who are you going to play with on your offline custom map? How are you going to share your creations? I mean if you’re just making stuff for yourself I guess that’s totally fine, but forge is really about community stuff, so it’s not worth much if you’re disconnected from said community.

Why would you even question the legitimacy of his question? Offline forge has been in previous halo’s so why you even possibly support the removal of a key feature?

> 2533274820616452;9:
> Remember when games used to be worth the money and not just useable for a year? Peppridge Farm remembers.

nice one :slight_smile:

> 2533274849005171;16:
> > 2533274845787769;3:
> > Who are you going to play with on your offline custom map? How are you going to share your creations? I mean if you’re just making stuff for yourself I guess that’s totally fine, but forge is really about community stuff, so it’s not worth much if you’re disconnected from said community.
>
>
> Why would you even question the legitimacy of his question? Offline forge has been in previous halo’s so why you even possibly support the removal of a key feature?

I agree with you, and OP’s sentiment overall: Forging offline is important; if you’re connection is lost, you lose everything. It’s not stable. If you’re connection is lost, you can’t even access your work. It’s dumb. But I’m not even sure if the Xbox One can even handle this Forge without online support. That’s why bringing it to PC is so important.

Yeah…sad but true :frowning:

> 2533274845787769;3:
> Who are you going to play with on your offline custom map? How are you going to share your creations? I mean if you’re just making stuff for yourself I guess that’s totally fine, but forge is really about community stuff, so it’s not worth much if you’re disconnected from said community.

Unless you have spit screen…oh wait.