Really 343....really?

Why don’t you take some time to fix halo 3, get double exp going again, remove that stupid 7 on the 7th playlist that’s been there forever when it’s only suppose to be there 1 day every month. Why don’t you add team throwback or team objective back to the rank playlists? Why don’t you add halo 3 stats to this site since you took them away from bungie.net…that really makes no sense at all. Why are you trying to purposely kill halo 3? It just needs a few small adjustments and it’s all set. Come on 343…listen to the people playing your game.

They are taking care of Reach and are setting up Halo 4, they have no time to focus on Halo 3 as it is a 5-year old game. If you are playing Halo 3 just to have fun and enjoy the game, then none of what you said should be a problem as long as you match up with someone and enjoy the carnage. And none of those are small adjustments because they would require a title update and a massive amount of work put into it to track all of the stats, and that would take away from Halo 4’s development. If they were trying to purposely trying to kill Halo 3, they would have shut down the servers and save them a lot of money and hassle.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yiazmat012, I see you have never played halo 3 before, so why even bother posting or even voting? You should have no say here because your just one of those randoms who sucks at halo. You do know Bungie had halo stats still up and running, right? 343 requested it from Bungie about 2 weeks ago…I’m not sure why 343 wanted halo 3 stats but they did, and now there are no recordings of stats being updated anywhere…I think that’s stupid. It also wouldn’t take a lot of work, I would say about 20hours for one person to do, but you wouldn’t know that because you have no idea what your even talking about in the first place.

The only answer you’ll get is that it’s an old game and they’re working on Halo 4. I’d love 343 to give Halo 3 an update but right now it doesn’t look like it’s happening.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Yeah that’s the standard answer that little kids give who don’t know what there talking about.

So you are telling us to ignore you a let your thread die out because no one else cares enough to answer your pointless question? sure, I’ll oblige! Idiot…

Is Halo 3 awesome? Yes.
Would I like updated H3 stats? Sure I guess, what nostalgic person wouldn’t?
Is 343 really busy with Halo 4 and such? Definitely.

You see, everyone has their opinions and perspectives. 343 has their hands full working on Halo 4 and are running Halo Reach updates and such as well, not to mention moderating the website and forums. If they did this now it would take away from Halo 4 production. I have herd tht they are working on a filebrowser though, so for now jut look forward to once gain having that system operational and enjoy Halo 4 when it is finally in your hands. We cannot ask too much, people, even big industries, have limits to what they can handle at once.

Wow, someone’s got some pent-up anger. Like everyone else has said, 343 is busy enough with Halo 4 that they barely have time for any major updates to Reach, much less Halo 3. One good thing to note, though, is that 343 isn’t likely to fix anything based off of one person’s post, especially if that one person is just complaining. They’re more likely to people who have feedback or criticism than people who make threads like this.

Basically, you can rage all you want, but it isn’t going to change anything.

> Yeah that’s the standard answer that little kids give who don’t know what there talking about.

And you’re replies sound like the standard answer that a spoiled kid give who don’t know what he’s talking about.

343i is busy getting Halo 4 out the door, the web site updated with Halo Reach file share, and supporting Halo Reach for another few months. That is fact, 343i has clearly stated this, and from a busyness point of view, there’s no money in continued support for Halo 3.

Also, What Yiazmat has said is some what true, if you’re playing for fun, then none of what you’ve stated in your OP should even bother you one damn bit. But I’m guessing you’re not the kind of person who plays games for fun.

> Yeah that’s the standard answer that little kids give who don’t know what there talking about.

In case you haven’t noticed but you’re being the only little kid on this thread who is thinking only of themselves and not of those around. I would recommend that you treat others with a little bit more respect otherwise your time here on the Waypoint forums is going to be very unenjoyable.

It’s too old. I’d rather Halo 4 got built. Just my .02.