Realistic Weapons?

Do you think Halo weapons look realistic? I mean, if someone was carrying a Halo Assault Rifle while robbing a bank, would you take them seriously? Looking at prop guns for some of the live action films, they don’t look very convincing in the hands of non-Halo people.

If I saw someone trying to rob a bank with a Halo AR, I will run up to them, knock the “Weapon” out of the guy’s hands, put him on the ground, and break his arm. They look realistic yes, in game, but in real life, most of the weapons are realistic to a degree, but most of them can’t be work in real life, like the spartan laser, the BR, AR, pistol, sniper rifle, DMR, SAW, shotgun, and grenade launchers are all weapons that can be built in real life, and also work, but the chances of someone making a working Halo weapon with out someone like me knowing, is damn slim to NONE.

> If I saw someone trying to rob a bank with a Halo AR, I will run up to them, knock the “Weapon” out of the guy’s hands, put him on the ground, and break his arm. They look realistic yes, in game, but in real life, most of the weapons are realistic to a degree, but most of them can’t be work in real life, like the spartan laser, the BR, AR, pistol, sniper rifle, DMR, SAW, shotgun, and grenade launchers are all weapons that can be built in real life, and also work, but the chances of someone making a working Halo weapon with out someone like me knowing, is damn slim to NONE.

I suppose someone could always modify a smaller gun to fit in the AR shell. There’s this show on TV where they just build crazy weapons. It’s quite possible. As for being a fully functional rifle as it is in game, I think it’s possible if you are a real weapons manufacturer.

I would say “you damn Innies!” to the bank robbers. Then we’d all share a big laugh and everyone goes home happy.

Honestly, a lot of the weapons in the UNSC armory look realistic, the AR has a bullpup design so it’s similar to a P90 and if I saw one I would probably know it was a gun

> > If I saw someone trying to rob a bank with a Halo AR, I will run up to them, knock the “Weapon” out of the guy’s hands, put him on the ground, and break his arm. They look realistic yes, in game, but in real life, most of the weapons are realistic to a degree, but most of them can’t be work in real life, like the spartan laser, the BR, AR, pistol, sniper rifle, DMR, SAW, shotgun, and grenade launchers are all weapons that can be built in real life, and also work, but the chances of someone making a working Halo weapon with out someone like me knowing, is damn slim to NONE.
>
> I suppose someone could always modify a smaller gun to fit in the AR shell. There’s this show on TV where they just build crazy weapons. It’s quite possible. As for being a fully functional rifle as it is in game, I think it’s possible if you are a real weapons manufacturer.

Yes, they can, BUT, creating weapons, and I think also major modifications like that would require you to have a licence to do. Plus modified weapons made to look like an AR, wouldn’t look like an AR, the closest weapons that can be modified to look like Halo’s AR are the TAR21, and weapons similar. Look at where the magazine well is compared with most weapons.

Honestly in my opinion, I think the AR should have some sort of iron sight on it. Not saying the iron sight should be usable in game. But it wouldn’t make sense if a soldier had to shoot from the hip because there’s no iron sight to look down. I know all UNSC personal have interlaces, but what if you don’t have a helmet for whatever reason? I think it would give a more believable looking gun.

it takes place a long time in the future so dont question it

> Honestly in my opinion, I think the AR should have some sort of iron sight on it. Not saying the iron sight should be usable in game. But it wouldn’t make sense if a soldier had to shoot from the hip because there’s no iron sight to look down. I know all UNSC personal have interlaces, but what if you don’t have a helmet for whatever reason? I think it would give a more believable looking gun.

Most marines have a visor that looks like glasses/goggles and it contains the HUD but a lot don’t and a lot of high ranking soldiers don’t wear helmets so IDK about them.

Most of the weapons sre to bulky for real life. Modified a little bit and I could see it. They do have a slight look to them though that resembles reality.

The HAlo AR is built to resemble the F2000. And the BR is built to resemble the FAMAS.

Here is a model of the F2000. Do a google search on it too. The halo weapons arent too bulky. They just dont resemble the american weapons we are used too.

> The HAlo AR is built to resemble the F2000. And the BR is built to resemble the FAMAS.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:EUCOM_Slovenian_Armed_Forces_F2000S.jpg
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peruvian_naval_infantrymen_carrying_F2000_rifles.JPG
>
> Here is a model of the F2000. Do a google search on it too. The halo weapons arent too bulky. They just dont resemble the american weapons we are used too.

Dude that’s amazing those guns look like straight out of halo or something.

The Needler looks the most realistic if you ask me.

its a sci fi shooter 500 years in the future… the guns arent going to look remotely anything like the guns we have now

Two words for you. Sci-Fi

> its a sci fi shooter 500 years in the future… the guns arent going to look remotely anything like the guns we have now

but… they do look like guns we have now.

If I saw someone trying to rob a bank with a Halo Assault Rifle, I will run up to him, tap him on the shoulder and punch him in the face when he turns around, taking a moment to bask in the glory before taking his place and continuing the robbery.

I’ve been betraying way too many marines recently…

ive seen custom rifle stocks that will make certain guns look damn near close to the BR and DMR

its a matter of perspective. if you were in the Halo universe they’s seem realistic. its not like they have any crazy features

> > Honestly in my opinion, I think the AR should have some sort of iron sight on it. Not saying the iron sight should be usable in game. But it wouldn’t make sense if a soldier had to shoot from the hip because there’s no iron sight to look down. I know all UNSC personal have interlaces, but what if you don’t have a helmet for whatever reason? I think it would give a more believable looking gun.
>
> Most marines have a visor that looks like glasses/goggles and it contains the HUD but a lot don’t and a lot of high ranking soldiers don’t wear helmets so IDK about them.

Supposedly, they have a pop-out iron sight. Read it somewhere on Halopedia or something.