Real Time Forum Post Alerts

A suggestion for a feature that I think the waypoint forums are severely lacking in, alerts. What this basically is, is that whenever someone quotes or likes a post you’ve made you’re notified, and when someone favourites your thread, you’re notified. This will make it far easier for people that regularly post on the forums, as it will allow them to go to any and all threads where someone has agreed with what a specific post of yours has said, and in the context of quote alerts, allows forum-goers to navigate away from a conversation, yet still be able to easily return to the newest post.

I think these kind of alerts will greatly improve the experience for anyone who frequents the waypoint forums, and I hope the staff consider implementing it.

The same here. It will be OK if they could add the option for us to activate or disactivate an email notification system or something like that

> 2533274833744687;2:
> The same here. It will be OK if they could add the option for us to activate or disactivate an email notification system or something like that

I agree. This would definitely be very useful.

Most standard forums have the email notification option. Would nice to implement here.