Real or fake

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss or post links to inappropriate content. This includes all forms of media such as websites, pictures, videos, magazines scans, and leaked content, real or fake.

Hmm, it’s too soon to tell. If it’s real, then I’m not a big fan of the menu. If it’s fake, then whoever made it is really good.

> Hmm, it’s too soon to tell. If it’s real, then I’m not a big fan of the menu. If it’s fake, then whoever made it is really good.

No one knows… at this time, its anyone’s game. Though Part of my hopes it is just for that amazing menu

Looks legit, but I could care less. It’s just a menu.

Likely fake for one main reason.

The Halo in the background is the old style graphics, while the Anniversary edition has the new Halo graphics.

It does look nice though, whether it’s a fake or not.

If you didn’t notice, there are 7 points in the menu. That’s a number common for Bungie. (Not 343 though)

http://halofanforlife.com/
http://twitter.com/#/HaloFanForLife

I don’t see forge or firefight in that menu. Hmm…

It’s fake. They wouldn’t include an ALPHA BUILD on the disc for a DIFFERENT GAME. That defies all logic and any sense.

He posted another video as of two weeks ago which states “inside facts” about core features of the game but also posts a lot speculation about some things… if it was internal information, why would there be need for speculation? I can understand if they were in separate departments but these seemed pretty intertwined/reliant on one-another. Doesn’t make any sense to know exactly how the game opens, where you are placed & how, but unsure about whether the structures are of forerunner design.

TLDR: Fake.

Fake as hell, combined with broken English.

if it was real the dude would have shown us more of it. FAAAAAAKE

Question; Why would Anniversary Have the Halo 4 build on there?

It’s clearly fake, come on guys use your brains.

> Question; Why would Anniversary Have the Halo 4 build on there?
>
> It’s clearly fake, come on guys use your brains.

I’ve been saying this every time another one of these threads. I’m surprised the mods don’t merge them all so we can keep all of this contained in one stupid place.

It’s fake. 343 have already said so.

And, why would they put an Alpha build on the CEA disk? That would never happen.

> I don’t see forge or firefight in that menu. Hmm…

I believe the “Forge” on that menu was Cartograhper. Because the definition of Cartographer is map maker.

Just a note, I can’t watch the video at the moment but ALL leaks, real or fake, are against the rules.

> <mark>Do not discuss</mark> or post links to inappropriate content. This includes all forms of media such as websites, pictures, videos, magazines scans, and <mark>leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

Mega fake, but still cool.

> Just a note, I can’t watch the video at the moment but ALL leaks, real or fake, are against the rules.
>
>
>
> > <mark>Do not discuss</mark> or post links to inappropriate content. This includes all forms of media such as websites, pictures, videos, magazines scans, and <mark>leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

Just a question.

How can leaked content be fake? Like, if it was leaked from 343I how could it be fake?