Real Life M6D?

If your new to Halo, I’m talking about the Halo 1 pistol. I’ve been looking for a magnum that is almost identical to the M6D; mainly for collection purposes. I have seen that glocks are close, but I’m looking for something almost exact (save for ammunition and lazer sight). Respond if you know or have a side-arm that resembles this beloved pistol.

> If your new to Halo, I’m talking about the Halo 1 pistol. I’ve been looking for a magnum that is almost identical to the M6D; mainly for collection purposes. I have seen that glocks are close, but I’m looking for something almost exact (save for ammunition and lazer sight). Respond if you know or have a side-arm that resembles this beloved pistol.

If you want something with the power of it, it’s a Desert Eagle.

Glocks are the only closely resembling handguns close to the M6D, but need that distinctive finger guard. MAYBE a SIG P226.

Well here are a couple of specifications: Striker-fired, full-auto, short-recoil, and have magnum strength.

> Well here are a couple of specifications: Striker-fired, full-auto, short-recoil, and have magnum strength.

Yeah, good luck. >__>

> Well here are a couple of specifications: Striker-fired, full-auto, short-recoil, and have magnum strength.

there are none in existence to my understanding.
although if youre looking for a 3 headshot kill i know of several 1 headshot kill pistols.

I’m not so sure about real firearms but, I’d love to have a M6G airsoft sidearm. I bet there is a higher chance of that existing.

> I’m not so sure about real firearms but, I’d love to have a M6G airsoft sidearm. I bet there is a higher chance of that existing.

ok i love you.
i suggested that to 3 different airsoft companys.
i want a pistol, assault rifle and sniper rifle.

> > I’m not so sure about real firearms but, I’d love to have a M6G airsoft sidearm. I bet there is a higher chance of that existing.
>
> ok i love you.
> i suggested that to 3 different airsoft companys.
> i want a pistol, assault rifle and sniper rifle.

I was thinking of attempting to convert some of my weapons but that didn’t get me anywhere past the thought…

> > > I’m not so sure about real firearms but, I’d love to have a M6G airsoft sidearm. I bet there is a higher chance of that existing.
> >
> > ok i love you.
> > i suggested that to 3 different airsoft companys.
> > i want a pistol, assault rifle and sniper rifle.
>
> I was thinking of attempting to convert some of my weapons but that didn’t get me anywhere past the thought…

i may buy some just for the pupose of making them halo guns.

well if a gun or airsoft company wanted to make an M6D, they could. It would probably one of the most successful side-arms, as everyone would buy for both novelty and personal defense.

Personal defense? With an airsoft?

EDIT: Nevermind. Saw the “gun” part in the post this time.

I’m sure it’s possible for someone to modify a gun to look like the M6D.

Hell, they already did wit with the USCM M41-A Pulse Rifle

It’s a modified version of the Thompson, I believe.

> > If your new to Halo, I’m talking about the Halo 1 pistol. I’ve been looking for a magnum that is almost identical to the M6D; mainly for collection purposes. I have seen that glocks are close, but I’m looking for something almost exact (save for ammunition and lazer sight). Respond if you know or have a side-arm that resembles this beloved pistol.
>
> If you want something with the power of it, it’s a Desert Eagle.
>
> Glocks are the only closely resembling handguns close to the M6D, but need that distinctive finger guard. MAYBE a SIG P226.

Some Walthers look very similar to the Halo 2 Magnum, the CP99 and the P99 are the closest in my opinion.

> > I’m not so sure about real firearms but, I’d love to have a M6G airsoft sidearm. I bet there is a higher chance of that existing.
>
> ok i love you.
> i suggested that to 3 different airsoft companys.
> i want a pistol, assault rifle and sniper rifle.

I could make them out of wood, the ones I have already made look real.

Walther P99. Chamber it for .40 cal and you’d be close.

Barak SP-21
You’re welcome.

> 2535436616695995;15:
> Barak SP-21
> You’re welcome.

For future note, please don’t revive old topics. Especially topics that are croaching on being <mark>10 years old</mark>. Not sure how you even found this, but don’t do that in future, thanks,