Real Life = Banned?

So when i play Halo 4, My mom calls me in the middle of games for help, and Immediately drop my controller say " Yes Ma’am " and run to her need or whatever she needs to be done in the house.

Well it happens every day. But today she needed me longer than 5 minutes. So i was in a game when i left. I got back after half an hour, and it said I had an ONLINE XP BAN.

Anyone know when it removed, ill even call 343 no lie. If I dont get unbanned im taking my favorite game back.

I have already put in 1day and 6 hours into this game. Beat legendary solo in 6 hours and 52 minutes.And when I dont play im at school, soccer, or Job. I can only do so much at 17 years old.

Please post you opinions,
I feel that i shouldn’t be banned.

Nice troll thread - I’m just going to wait for all of the ‘did your mom’ jokes and the like.

it’s alright to quit in this game.

> I got back after half an hour

Should’ve quit when you had the chance.

gotta agree…quit the game…dont idle…with all the idlers in firefight during reach did you think they’d let people idle without consequence?

You respond to your mom with “Yes ma’am”? Seriously?

Yes, i respect my mother.

@OP

Its a temp ban, how long am I waiting

> Yes, i respect my mother.
>
>
> @OP
>
> Its a temp ban, how long am I waiting

I’d say that’s more obedience than respect, but that’s just my opinion.

> You respond to your mom with “Yes ma’am”? Seriously?

His mom could be disabled, so he is nice. Do you respond to your mom like, “What, -Yoink-?”. I die a little inside everytime I see people like you.

First offense should be 24hrs

Just leave the game next time. First offense is generally 24 hours. And good on’ya for respecting your mother. -Yoink- that guy who gave you -Yoink- for it.

“Son, put down your control switch it is time for your daily spanking.”

“Yes Ma’am!”

You don’t get in trouble for quitting every once in a while.

So, you should have quit the match.