Real Grifball! So not joking!

It’s finally been done.

Go to Youtube and type in “Live Action Grifball.”

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Im watching it now… is it by TheGriftballProject?

yes it is

> It’s finally been done.
>
> Go to Youtube and type in “Live Action Grifball.”
>
> I hope you guys enjoy it!

3v3? Did each team have someone quit out?
Redonkulous. Would be cooler to see them spend some time on making some nerf hammers and swords instead of just running around smacking each other with sticks.

I didn’t see a Hammer jump nor a Flower. It also appears to be the Vanilla gametype as I didn’t see anyone evading around as well.

Entertaining. Especially when the guy got the bloody nose.

No, it’s just that I contacted the guys with the idea on somewhat short notice, so some of them didn’t show.

And yeah, we’re thinking about doing a “making of” video, it’s just that the one you’re seeing now is already pretty long.

As a pretty huge Grifball fan, I thought this was awesome. I also may know a person or two who will agree…

Thanks, we appreciate it! And yeah, tell your friends to watch. Who knows, if enough people get excited about it we might be able to start a league!

lol Grifball: America’s new passtime.

> Thanks, we appreciate it! And yeah, tell your friends to watch. Who knows, if enough people get excited about it we might be able to start a league!
>
> lol Grifball: America’s new passtime.

You do know that two leagues already exist, right? There’s the American Grifball League of America on Grifball.com (hosted by Rooster Teeth, creators of Grifball) and the Good Games League on GrifballHub.com (Grifball fansite and creators of Waypoint’s Grifball highlight frenzy).

Right, but I thought that was for the digital version? Do they play real Grifball?

Lol! Nice vid. Very creative and fun.

Thanks, we loved making it! Well, the editing and uploading sucked, but the actual game was a blast.

Outtakes are now up!

A lot of people are interested, but they’ve never been able to get it off the ground. I think some people were trying to arrange Grifball IRL for PAX Prime…

I’ll take combo 3…4…and maybe another 3…heh…heh…

I wonder if there’s a way to get in touch with them? I’d be happy to help out. It works very well, actually, and it’s a very physically demanding sport.

> I wonder if there’s a way to get in touch with them? I’d be happy to help out. It works very well, actually, and it’s a very physically demanding sport.

Only problem is I don’t know of anywhere in Seattle that we could set it up. I’m sure there’s a park somewhere…

Seattle? Man, you’re on the other side of the country!

Still, I think I’m going to look into getting a league started here in Georgia. Maybe if the video gains enough attention, other leagues will start popping up elsewhere. It’s worth a shot, anyway!

Trying to get Rooster Teeth to take notice. Of course, with those guys being as busy as they are these days, I realize that’s a long shot.

> Trying to get Rooster Teeth to take notice. Of course, with those guys being as busy as they are these days, I realize that’s a long shot.

I personally live in DC, but PAX is in Seattle and that’s where a lot of Grifballers will be meeting up. I saw someone post in the Grifball.com forums about this, figured it was you.

Yeah, that was me. Just trying to spread the word a bit. I’d like to see something come out of this.