REAL 60 FPS Cutscenes (NOT just rendered at 60fps)

Hey my fellow Spartans ive managed to re-ender all Halo 5 Cutscenes to 60FPS, due to different Tools and Programs.
Hope You like it. If You Are interestet in more 60FPS cutscenes let me know, i can do that for almost all 30FPS Videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzEsP0ZkB3Y

Very good work! I commend you sir for taking the time to do this! While I may not necessarily agree that cutscenes shouldn’t be played at 60fps, just to be able have the option for those who wish to experience the cinematic story in this way is something that I and hopefully the rest of the Halo community, really appreciate. Congrats!

> 2533274816958938;2:
> Very good work! I commend you sir for taking the time to do this! While I may not necessarily agree that cutscenes shouldn’t be played at 60fps, just to be able have the option for those who wish to experience the cinematic story in this way is something that I and hopefully the rest of the Halo community, really appreciate. Congrats!

Thank you. I enjoyed the Cutscenes in 30 FPS too, but i thought double frames might be double fun ;]

bump

Im confused here. You took 30 fps cutscenes and basically re recorded them in 60 fps? From what I understand that is basicly just watching 30 fps in 60 fps.

> 2533274809457814;5:
> Im confused here. You took 30 fps cutscenes and basically re recorded them in 60 fps? From what I understand that is basicly just watching 30 fps in 60 fps.

No, with different Programs i am able to use the same technology high performance TV´s are using
to create mid-frames between original frames, to double the Framerate itself.
If you watched the video compared with a original 30fps videos from youtube you will see that mine is a lot more fluid, that´s because the additional frames i am adding.

so even if you use 30fps material and render this in a 60fps setting you will still see 30fps video material, but in my video you will see 60 due to the technology im using.
Hope this helps. ;]