Ready to Install

I really wish Microsoft would add a icon next to ready to install in my games and apps section that says “new” the moment something I own on 360 bec okmes backwards compatible. That way I know its available. A wish list would be nice too. Because I know operation flashpoint red river is compatible but not for sale in the store. Would be cool if I could get a message the moment someone figures out that version is quite a bit more fun and desired than the current vanilla version that is available for sale

You would be better feeding this back on the official Xbox forums or on the Xbox Uservoice page

TrueAchievements has a feature that notifies you when your played games or games you manually add to your collection on the site become backwards compatible. Not sure if misunderstood what you were asking for, but I hope that helps.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> You would be better feeding this back on the official Xbox forums or on the Xbox Uservoice page

I actually tried to go to xbox.com first but it was a maze to find the forums and I gave up
<p></p>

> 2793974233130299;4:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > You would be better feeding this back on the official Xbox forums or on the Xbox Uservoice page
>
> I actually tried to go to xbox.com first but it was a maze to find the forums and I gave up
> <p></p>

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum

That would be a really useful feature. I’m sure there are a lot of people who don’t know which of their games are BC and don’t follow it online.