Readjust Mythic Firefight

problems with the REQ system not working today ASIDE this gametime is based on luck more than fairness. A well connected team working togehter CANNOT defend the objectives long enough. Bosses are 1/3 winnable on average.

> 2533274807881644;1:
> problems with the REQ system not working today ASIDE this gametime is based on luck more than fairness. A well connected team working togehter CANNOT defend the objectives long enough. Bosses are 1/3 winnable on average.

Well the objectives are randomised as is the req system however,

• Everyone has access to REQS do they not? - People need to use the more powerful weapons, otherwise if they don’t the team will lose. - Do you have proof that ‘a well connected team working together cannot defend the objective long enough’, show me a full match where 8 players who are communicating lose. If they fail to redeem any reqs it’s their fault they lost.

> 2533274807881644;1:
> problems with the REQ system not working today ASIDE this gametime is based on luck more than fairness. A well connected team working togehter CANNOT defend the objectives long enough. Bosses are 1/3 winnable on average.

If the well-connected team is using the Req system to their advantage and using more powerful equipment, then they should be able to coordinate a strategy for each round to be able to succeed; voice communication is also key to these scenarios.

If any team you have been a part of or have heard about is not using these two points, then that team is not well connected to begin with and needs to cooperate more.

Negative, I wansnt asking for a solution to problem relating to player cohesion. A well coordinated group CANNOT defend the armory, it’s round 2 and no one has enough firepower to break the line of soldiers.The GENERATORS fall even when we have several vehicles covering them, and needing bosses even when faced a fleet of good req vehicles can’t seem to die before taking out everyone and waiting a half minute of precious time respawning with ZERO req points.

this needs serious reevaluation.

And also, stop with the “show me the proof” lines. I don’t own capture equipment, theatre hasn’t worked since Day 1 and don’t Save every film I have issues with (I don’t think anyone does, at least not most people) the statistics alone show that most rounds of Mythic this weekend ended on round two regardless of well rounded team or random players. Defending the objective and bosses are too one sided.

I laugh when I see the complaints about how hard mythic is… Well it’s MYTHIC for a reason… I rarely even play it because I know how hard it is and it’s not enjoyable. I much rather chill and play heroic when it comes to firefight.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> I laugh when I see the complaints about how hard mythic is… Well it’s MYTHIC for a reason… I rarely even play it because I know how hard it is and it’s not enjoyable. I much rather chill and play heroic when it comes to firefight.

So instead of providing something constructive you’re playing the old “it’s Mythic so it’s hard” card? Well buddy let me tell you something.

A: that’s not helping anyone.
2: it would be different if the AI was smarter instead of just increasing health and damage.

> 2533274807881644;7:
> > 2533274816788253;6:
> > I laugh when I see the complaints about how hard mythic is… Well it’s MYTHIC for a reason… I rarely even play it because I know how hard it is and it’s not enjoyable. I much rather chill and play heroic when it comes to firefight.
>
> So instead of providing something constructive you’re playing the old “it’s Mythic so it’s hard” card? Well buddy let me tell you something.
>
> A: that’s not helping anyone.
> 2: it would be different if the AI was smarter instead of just increasing health and damage.

Sure making AI smarter would be better but that’s not happening. Also if you want help with mythic get a team together and coordinate your attacks and you will see it’s very possible to win and it’s not luck at all. Playing with random players gets you random results. They aren’t going to make mythic “easier” as some seem to be asking for.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2533274807881644;7:
> > > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > I laugh when I see the complaints about how hard mythic is… Well it’s MYTHIC for a reason… I rarely even play it because I know how hard it is and it’s not enjoyable. I much rather chill and play heroic when it comes to firefight.
> >
> > So instead of providing something constructive you’re playing the old “it’s Mythic so it’s hard” card? Well buddy let me tell you something.
> >
> > A: that’s not helping anyone.
> > 2: it would be different if the AI was smarter instead of just increasing health and damage.
>
> Sure making AI smarter would be better but that’s not happening. Also if you want help with mythic get a team together and coordinate your attacks and you will see it’s very possible to win and it’s not luck at all. Playing with random players gets you random results. They aren’t going to make mythic “easier” as some seem to be asking for.

Did you actively avoide reading my above comments? That doesn’t help

> 2533274807881644;9:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2533274807881644;7:
> > > > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > > I laugh when I see the complaints about how hard mythic is… Well it’s MYTHIC for a reason… I rarely even play it because I know how hard it is and it’s not enjoyable. I much rather chill and play heroic when it comes to firefight.
> > >
> > > So instead of providing something constructive you’re playing the old “it’s Mythic so it’s hard” card? Well buddy let me tell you something.
> > >
> > > A: that’s not helping anyone.
> > > 2: it would be different if the AI was smarter instead of just increasing health and damage.
> >
> > Sure making AI smarter would be better but that’s not happening. Also if you want help with mythic get a team together and coordinate your attacks and you will see it’s very possible to win and it’s not luck at all. Playing with random players gets you random results. They aren’t going to make mythic “easier” as some seem to be asking for.
>
> Did you actively avoide reading my above comments? That doesn’t help

I did read it. Clearly your team isn’t “well connected”. In mythic you really need to know what reqs to use, when to use them and how to use them.

That’s a matter of opinion. The fact is we were working together as a unit to move to and defending objectives and it wasn’t enough.

One of the biggest mistakes I see in mythic, well any firefight really, is completing the objective to quickly. When it’s take out some soldiers or knights don’t take them out ASAP… Kill other stuff and let others kill other stuff so they can fill their req meters more and have access to higher level reqs early on.

Sometimes I can’t use REQs in my games and 90% of the time I am the one putting the most effort in completing the objective so it really gets me mad when all I can use are a Magnum and an AR.

> 2533274972430429;2:
> > 2533274807881644;1:
> > problems with the REQ system not working today ASIDE this gametime is based on luck more than fairness. A well connected team working togehter CANNOT defend the objectives long enough. Bosses are 1/3 winnable on average.
>
> Well the objectives are randomised as is the req system however,
>
>
> - Everyone has access to REQS do they not? - People need to use the more powerful weapons, otherwise if they don’t the team will lose. - Do you have proof that ‘a well connected team working together cannot defend the objective long enough’, show me a full match where 8 players who are communicating lose. If they fail to redeem any reqs it’s their fault they lost.

I’m pretty sure he mentioned the ReQ system wasn’t working and what chance do eight players with standard ARs and Magnums have against mythic enemies that pretty much one shot you, did I mention they have aimbot?

OP it’s not impossible to beat Mythic, you just need a solid team with good communication. Heck, you don’t always need a solid team because I have beat Mythic a few times while playing solo.

“We do not expect you to survive.”