READ THIS IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE OF 343i PLEASE. HALO 4'S MUSIC

Will you keep halo’s epic theme from the previous games?

MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!

So no.

Yep xD

> MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!
>
> So no.

I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?

> > MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!
> >
> > So no.
>
> I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?

In all honesty, even the GI can be quoted as comparing the game they were playing to CoD and Battlefield . . . Just saying . . .

I hope it alarms 343i a little to read that . . .

> >
> > So no.
>
> I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?

Tell me oh fanboy, how long will you be in denial that this game is Call of Duty: Future Ops 4?

I’m sure it has considering that there have been subsequent rebuttals of the GI article by the devs, pointing out that it is infact misleading, out of context and that many of the names are placeholders and most of the AA’s are still being tweaked for integration. I don’t think it’ll be COD in space at all, there’s a lot of care going into this game. And it shows

> > > MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!
> > >
> > > So no.
> >
> > I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?
>
> Tell me oh fanboy, how long will you be in denial that this game is Call of Duty: Future Ops 4?

As long as I breathe oh traveller of the space time continueum. I will never jump on your bandwagon, but here’s a question for you, do you plan on buying or playing this game at all?

When we plY the game we can talk about it …

Until them its just speculation on things over the internet …

> >
> > So no.
>

I come from the times of Halo Reach to tell you that it was just one big beta for the real terrible game! HALO 4! DUN DUN DUN!

their not gonna change when they’ve gotten so far already. besides, it’s only the small things that’s gonna have similarities to CoD. it’s not like they’re gonna make the custom loadouts completely overpowering like in CoD. i don’t remember from playing CoD how people have shields, weapon spawns on maps, and in CoD their perks only give players an edge while halo on the other-hand is going to have actual scientific gadget enhancements. And you’re only excuse for comparing it to CoD is instant respawn and custom loadouts? don’t add spartan points in just yet because we still don’t know how the ranking will be like. have faith. the more you -Yoink-, the more you’ll not end up hating.

> > > > MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!
> > > >
> > > > So no.
> > >
> > > I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?
> >
> > Tell me oh fanboy, how long will you be in denial that this game is Call of Duty: Future Ops 4?
>
> As long as I breathe oh traveller of the space time continueum. I will never jump on your bandwagon, but here’s a question for you, do you plan on buying or playing this game at all?

The funny part is, the more people you fanboys keep telling people to not buy this game. The less and less there are actually playing it.

> > > MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!
> > >
> > > So no.
> >
> > I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?
>
> I come from the times of Halo Reach to tell you that it was just one big beta for the real terrible game! HALO 4! DUN DUN DUN!

Well as much weight as that may hold in your camp, I’ve followed every facet of the universe, I’m pleased just to see it continue after Bungie betrayed us all and tried to kill the universe ( not just the games) when they puked reach up on us, having read the developer clarifications that popped up after all the rage, I think 343 is on the right track, just be happy we even get another game. Your beloved Bungie could care less

> > > > > MONEY MONEY MONEY!! COD MAKES LOTS OF MONEY!! SO WE MUST MAKE COD!!
> > > > >
> > > > > So no.
> > > >
> > > > I’m really tired of the sheer bandwagoning ignorance behind this opinion. Tell me oh time traveller, what other wonders have thine eyes beheld?
> > >
> > > Tell me oh fanboy, how long will you be in denial that this game is Call of Duty: Future Ops 4?
> >
> > As long as I breathe oh traveller of the space time continueum. I will never jump on your bandwagon, but here’s a question for you, do you plan on buying or playing this game at all?
>
> The funny part is, the more people you fanboys keep telling people to not buy this game. The less and less there are actually playing it.

Thanks, I was gonna say I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. regardless of your answer, if your gonna play it, I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking., if your not gonna buy it, I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking., if your gonna buy it, I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking., all the whining is not gonna solve a damn thing

Nope sorry, hey Bob! Go play some of the other CODs! We need new ideas!

Well as much weight as that may hold in your camp, I’ve followed every facet of the universe, I’m pleased just to see it continue after Bungie betrayed us all and tried to kill the universe ( not just the games) when they puked reach up on us, having read the developer clarifications that popped up after all the rage, I think 343 is on the right track, just be happy we even get another game. Your beloved Bungie could care less
[/quote]
you realize Bungie left microsoft to do things they wouldn’t have been able to had they stayed with microsoft?