READ THIS 343!

I was playing Halo:Reach all day a few days ago and i reached the credit limit. I tried to contact you by phone number and by forums you just ignored me so this is last forum im typing… Your ban hammer or what ever it is called banned me for 2 weeks fro hitting the credit limit… i demand that i get unbanned right now! i should not be banned becasue i do now hack or glitch or mod the game in any way i don tknow how to do that, the day i got banned i was playing firefight/btb/and invasion all day. So thats what u give your cistomers when you reach the credit LIMIT!!! Either you unban me or i demand a refund for my game! UNBAN ME BUNGIE!!! Xbox Gamertag-WATSONURPOCKET

First of all, this isn’t Bungie

Second of all post this in the why did I et banned thread, it’s at the top of the page.

Explain in English,Please

This didn’t work a few days ago, why would it work now?

Isn’t it said that insanity is going through the same process and expecting different results?

Stop making threads and post here!

You don’t get banned for hitting the credit cap. You must have AFK’d, betrayed/quit one too many times. Or challenge reset. All of these will get you banned.

If a thumbless friend or relative of yours managed to play on your account and do one of the above, then the ban is still justified. Remember, your account is your own responsibly.

This didn’t work a few days ago, why would it work now?

Isn’t it said that insanity is going through the same process and expecting different results?

Edited by a moderator. Please do not attack other forum members.

no it said u have been banned for 2 weeks for reaching credit limit…

> no it said u have been banned for 2 weeks for reaching credit limit…

No, it didn’t. Please go to the thread mentioned a few posts up.

i demand you unban me or i want my CREDITS BACK!

No,Deal With it. you can’t get banned for Hitting the Cr Cap

I SHOULD NOT BE BANNED THIS IS STUPID I DID NOT HACK OR MOD OR ANYTHING

knock it off, this isn’t how you solve your problems.

guys can i? the OP is just asking for it…

This is actually kind of funny. The very fact that OP refuses to follow directions and go through the standard procedure for this sort of thing tells me he’s either a child or a troll. And since he seems genuinely angry (typing in all caps and “swearing” unnecessarily), I’d say a child is more likely. Either way, his immaturity level…

…IT’S OVER 9000!

Arh, c’mon, be happy, smile and sing with these guys

You know something? I’m expecting the same crap every time I see these types of threads. It’s pretty obvious you AFK, you can’t get banned for reaching the cR cap.

343i won’t do anything about it, it’s your fault for going AFK, boosting or whatever it is that caused the ban. So suck it up and deal with it.

> guys can i? the OP is just asking for it…

I know what you thinking and I approve of it.

Post here for all your ban related queries.