READ! my perpective on life epic!

what if matter has always been, and this universe is not the first. because all matter has a gravitational pull… almost as wanting to compleat It’s self again, i would think that all matter has come back together trying to compleat it’s self as a whole. what happens when all matter is one? who knows maybe it has a sense of self being. what if matter as one has a sense of being somthing even more than matter anymore, more than just mere atoms, what if that one an only thing that exist at that piont is the source of creation? but why, why when compleated would it scatter accross all of nothing. how many times has the universe been created? i cant comprehend past this level even deeper into the flow of time and the different dimensions and how they mend together and tempt us to understand the universe, to understand ourself … because the universe is a part of us that were trying to form back together with, into that only thing that exist and has ever existed at the end. in a sense we have created ourselvs. its kind of hard to fathom that every body is all part of that same whole and still so much hate in the world, almost like we hate ourselves. but that is only one emotion… does the the one and only have emotions? does it hate itself, is that why it would explode into what is called the “big bang” or does it want to create new individual lives out of itself? we are all just pieces of the same emotion the universe is our god our creator and we are part of god and he loves us and thats why he wants us back and is pulling back toward that and only being with seemingly unlimited energy and when that day comes and we finaly find out what existance means will we be ready to start over and create the universe again.

-Matthew A. Stanwood

ok ?

…So how about them Haloz?

Off topic, much?

Iris 2.0 much?

This has nothing to do with Halo

inb4 lock

i know its VARY off topic but i had a moment of self realizaton and i wanted to share because there is so much hate all the time on halo and xbox i just had to post it somewhere because i took the time to write it hahaha.

Riiiiiiiiiight…

> i know its VARY off topic but i had a moment of self realizaton and i wanted to share because there is so much hate all the time on halo and xbox i just had to post it somewhere because i took the time to write it hahaha.

If you want to post off-topic. Jump on in the Yo! Thread in General Discussion

How poetic…

…What the christmas did I just read?