Read Competitive Players!!

I am in desparate need of a good team please msg UNICORNVIPER if you are good(skill, communication, positive) if you dont have those 3 traits dont waste time please, but message please i am more skilled and dedicated than just about every F/A(not trying to sound cocky) just try out and run customs with us and you will see

Me haZ Skillz Dat ony som pepole drewm off. Add I to teh teme Bro.

Sorry felt like saying it that why. I am up for it. add me on and when you need someone, send me a message before party/game invite

I will play with you in H3. Used to be a 50, although not playing for a few years has left me pretty rusty. Some day my BR is on while others its awful. However, even with ridiculous 1v3 and 1v4 matches, I still have a 1.8 KD and have won a large majority of my games. (you can check out my service record) I am also looking for some people to play with who are good enough to help win games. Add Jayyy Jr if interested

I’ll message you

Yah… whenever I see someone post one of these I never msg them because I know 'm much better and would get annoyed with them in a game setting…

v2qonquista2v, multiple 50`s in H3. would like to do some serious gaming.

> 2533274819303871;5:
> Yah… whenever I see someone post one of these I never msg them because I know 'm much better and would get annoyed with them in a game setting…

Lol you have MLG in your name so you probly suck -Yoink- anyways, get top 20 at a MLG event then try acting like your better

If you get a team together add “J0MBI” the o is a zero. My team would love to run some scrims. Just send a msg saying scrims

> 2533274819729943;6:
> v2qonquista2v, multiple 50`s in H3. would like to do some serious gaming.

Aight man just message if your down tonight

looking for a team gt: NickiTanyaMinaj

Right now I’m at a military college, so I can’t play - but I get out in two weeks. Add me and I’ll play with you when I get back. I’ve been looking to get into the competitive Halo scene for years. Could never manage to put a team together. I’m a pretty decent player that learns/improves fast and a positive dude who sees the necessity to communicate. So, if you want, add me on XBL, and I’ll stay in touch through this forum until I get back. Even if you don’t want me on your team, you can add me as another player to practice with.

I play Halo 2 & 3 competitively and with the new release I’m on almost every night. I used to be a level 48 in Team Doubles on Halo 3 and ranked in the 40’s in other categories. Looking to play competitively but also can have fun and play for recreation at times. Message me / friend me if you want to party up or you are recruiting.