READ 343 - Suggestions for possible features

-there could be some mistakes with my english-
this thread contains possible spoilers, read if you read at least Halo Escalation and Halo New Blood!

-if Halo 5 features: the flood!

(In Halo escalation we can see a flood into the spirit of fire, I hope it will come back in Halo 5 bringing us the flood back

>there should be all the Halo 3 flood forms + flood-jackals, flood-grunts and flood-drones

>flood should have animated plague bubos as in halo 3 and other animated parts of the body (eg when the human combat form runs the head goes like “up/down” because it dangles on the flood’s right shoulder)

-if Halo 5 features: brutes!

>put in the game all of the brutes weapons/vehicles we know, and maybe something new

>brutes should look like halo 2a (very hairy)

-if Halo 5 features: old characters!

(I mean not only from H CE/2/3/4 but also from odst/reach/wars, cause Halo escalation and Halo new blood together look like the timeline is gonna be the same for all these games :D)

>be sure to keep as dubbers the same people who dubbed them in the past! (also for non-english dubbing!!! - I’m italian, and I don’t like the new Arbiter’s voice in the MCC’s H5 cinematics…)

-offtopic:

>please add the revenant, the spectre, new forerunners vehicles, drones and huragoks

>please keep the old weapon’s aesthetic as it was before (I’m worried for the H5’s Spartan Laser because of the HCS animated intro with that “square looking” spartan laser)

>please make awesome soundtracks like Halo 2/3/reach and not like most of Halo 4’s…

>please create space battles multiplayer (like Halo reach’s campaign mission)

>please add both spartan ops and firefight (firefight must also feature flood and prometheans on player’s completely free choice)

>please give us the possibility to forge firefight maps

>add daytime and weather to forge (snow would be amazing)

>please give us H3A (only campaign) as free DLC for MCC in 2017 :slight_smile:

this would make Halo 5 gigantically amazing

I forgot this: vegetation must be animated as in Halo 3 (check this video on youtube - at 3:58) and not as in Halo 4!

forgot this too: 343, please, do never show Chief’s face.

also add the sentinel beam!

add the hornet too

also add all Halo Wars vehicles! :slight_smile:

You seem to be the only one with any ideas

> 2533274837096438;7:
> You seem to be the only one with any ideas

not sure if it is sarcasm, but I’m gonna answer as if it is (if it isn’t then “thank you!”?):

dude, I only added what I’ve forgotten from the original post, be cool XD

Bump. Guys write your ideas here, maybe 343 reads XD

343 doesn’t read the forums…
Actually because of a few of the fans I think that’s a good thing.

Also stop post bumping not only is it annoying but it’s against the rules

There’s no need to bump your thread everytime by adding in “new” ideas.
343i has stopped caring about their forums and don’t read them, try NeoGaf or Twitter instead.

Well, I imagine they’ll reveal Chief’s face at the end of the last game, hopefully where he will meet his demise (I won’t be happy that he’s dead, but reverent, in that he’s lost so many of his close friends and knows nothing else but war, designed to die in combat).

As far as new features, I’d love an option to drop your weapon and use your fists when you run out of ammo, or even just whenever we feel like throwing punches. Added run and melee speed at the expense of damage, and it’s own assassinations.

And I’d also like a few weapon-specific assassinations like the executions in Gears of War. For example, the needler could have an assassination where you jam the protruding needles in your enemy’s face and rip upward. The same could be applied with any weapon with a sharp edge, like the gravity hammer, brute shot, and spiker (if those brute weapons return). Pretty much the same treatment as the energy sword with its own assassination. This could also bring room for a human and forerunner weapon with an attached blade.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

> 2533274870038109;12:
> Well, I imagine they’ll reveal Chief’s face at the end of the last game, hopefully where he will meet his demise (I won’t be happy that he’s dead, but reverent, in that he’s lost so many of his close friends and knows nothing else but war, designed to die in combat).
>
> As far as new features, I’d love an option to drop your weapon and use your fists when you run out of ammo, or even just whenever we feel like throwing punches. Added run and melee speed at the expense of damage, and it’s own assassinations.
>
> And I’d also like a few weapon-specific assassinations like the executions in Gears of War. For example, the needler could have an assassination where you jam the protruding needles in your enemy’s face and rip upward. The same could be applied with any weapon with a sharp edge, like the gravity hammer, brute shot, and spiker (if those brute weapons return). Pretty much the same treatment as the energy sword with its own assassination. This could also bring room for a human and forerunner weapon with an attached blade.
>
> Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

good ideas dude :smiley: