Reach's Matchmaking Playlists needs some reworking

I think they should do this, for many reasons-

1- It would make everything more clean, instead of having 3 different playing styles (100% bloom, 85% bloom, Zero Bloom)
2- I think the TU improved Reach (opinion)

So here’s how the changes should go-

Ranked Section-

-Team Slayer:
-Make Arena Team slayer. They are both basically the same
-Get rid of Jetpack
-85% Bloom
-Bleed-through
-Nerf to Armor Lock and Camo

-Team Objective:
-Make Arena rank visable
-85% Bloom
-Bleed-through

-Multi-Team:
-Make Arena Rank Visible
-Make more DMR starts
-Get rid of Jetpack

-Team SWAT:
-Zero Bloom
-Make Arena Rank visible
-Bleed through

-Team Doubles:
-Get rid of Jetpack
-85% Bloom
-Bleed-through
-Make Arena Rank visable

-MLG:
-Make Arena Rank visible

Social Section-

-Big Team Battle:
-85% Bloom
-Bleed-through

-Living Dead:
-More Community maps

-Action Sack:
-More gametypes :smiley:

-Grifball:
-Fine the way it is

What do you guys think?
I got rid of some of the redundant playlists, because there is really no use for them.
Like-

-Squad Slayer (Basically Team Slayer)
-Arena (Basically Team Slyer)

Thoughts?

Not bad. Couple things I noticed that are bound to bother people such as no Team Snipers and removal of Jetpack from Multi Team. Sure, you might not like Jetpack, but I don’t consider Multiteam to be a very “serious” playlist and I doubt others see it as such.

I wholeheartedly agree about the Arena mentions, however!

> Not bad. Couple things I noticed that are bound to bother people such as no Team Snipers and removal of Jetpack from Multi Team. Sure, you might not like Jetpack, but I don’t consider Multiteam to be a very “serious” playlist and I doubt others see it as such.
>
> I wholeheartedly agree about the Arena mentions, however!

Ahhh, I knew I was missing a playlist! Should i add it to the Casual or Ranked section?
And I guess Jetpack isn’t that bad in Multi-Team. Way better than Team Slayer :wink:

This list is rather biased.

Swat with ZB would be odious. Ranged gameplay would be destroyed. If i wanted to play quake arena id be playing quake arena.

i agree no bloom swat would be to messed up

You can’t add arena to playlists with low populations. Search times would be too long

The game is over a year old. Quit “testing” and fix the -Yoink!-. We’ve complained long enough. This halo has the most randomized gun battles of them all. Jetpacking in a FPS is Full-On-person. Invis lasts 9 years, Armor Lock lasts long enough for a noob to call in Seal Team 6 to save there -Yoink!-. Grenades are nuclear air-strikes and get “desperation” kills vs opponents that are much more skilled who should not die to the random lobbings similar to Ben Roethelsberger throwing a hail-mary. Enemies spawn in your lap. Get a triple kill, and 3 guys spawn on you while you’re one shot. Arena? Who the hell plays that…I mean if they have 300 players on THAT IS ACTIVE!?! It sucks. You put F***ing JETPATCKS IN IT. WHAT THE Yoink!?? The ranking system is for children, seriously. “Cr” What is this Final Fantasy with grenukes and the armor lock gang.

Make it Halo. Don’t make a TU and put it in stupid playlists. Change Team Slayer already. Its beyond stupid. How is it that Jetpacks have never been toned down on any playlist? Its the most noob reliant skill. If someone takes cover, you shouldn’t be able to superman over there cover and use a needler to get you a kill. How horrid of an idea.

Ive played over 5k games of TS, and love the reach engine. It just needs SERIOUS changes. And with us having ANOTHER year to wait for what we hope to be a better halo game we could use a friggin lifeline already.

A-2-O