Reach's birthday party.

Last September, I was a little surprised that 343 didn’t give Reach a birthday party of some sorts. So this year, I think it would be cool to give Reach a hell of a party before Halo 4!

So, if 343 did give Reach a birthday party on the 14th of September, what would you like for them to do?

What ideas do you have for a great Reach birthday?

This year for Reach’s ‘birthday’, it is likely we will know a TON about Halo 4, if not, it would be already out, I expect 343 to stop supporting Halo: Reach around September or October.

But if anything, they should just have a big Super Jackpot up in all playlists for the day, probably 50k cR.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

NO! the best birthday party would be having a HUGE Bonfire and then after everyone says just how bad Lol-Reach is and how it killed Halo single handed we can ALL throw our Lol-Reach disks into the FIRE! then urinating out the flames LMFAO!!..hey its either this or crucifying Sage Merrill and Derek Carroll and setting them on fire then urination, which is really really really tempting but illegal…aww!

Let us start a new year with a fresh new TRUE Halo and never forget nor FORGIVE the abomination Bungie plagued its community with Lol-Reach…my god its going to be the longest year ever waiting for Halo 4 to save us.

Put CTF on team slayer. I love team slayer.
Or how about bringing back flag extravaganza!

It would be nice to give poor old Reach a goodbye party.

What did Speed Demon post…? How can there be any threats of violence from a birthday party? What did his parents divorce, both come to HIS party and have a fight or something…?

The way things seem to be going, any future gathering for Reach will likely be a wake. It’s only a matter of time before they pull the plug on Reach’s life support. When H4 comes out, I will put Reach in a shoebox and bury it outside next to my cat.

> The way things seem to be going, any future gathering for Reach will likely be a wake. It’s only a matter of time before they pull the plug on Reach’s life support. When H4 comes out, I will put Reach in a shoebox and bury it outside next to my cat.

Or sell it, maybe…? The game, not the cat.

I don’t know folks, if you recall, after Reach was out, Halo 3 still had some minor updates.

You know what most likely will have the plug pulled when Halo 4 comes out? Halo 3. At least going by what Bungie did anyway, they seemed to only be able to have online support for 3 games at once, because around the time of the Reach beta the plug was pulled on Halo 2.

But this situation may be entirely different because Halo 2 was also shut down because of cutting support for original Xbox LIVE.
I just don’t think Reach will be forgot about that easily.

Any way, for Reach’s birthday? I do want one BIG last hoorah for the game before Halo 4 breaks in. Maybe something like a free BTB map, a total and better rework of the playlists, etc.

H4 beta?

> H4 beta?

Wouldn’t be much of a beta by then.

I hope to see it in the next couple of months, but the way things are going I feel like one day 343 is just gonna say “hey download the halo 4 beta today” without us ever hearing anything about halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> What did Speed Demon post…? How can there be any threats of violence from a birthday party? What did his parents divorce, both come to HIS party and have a fight or something…?

ok guys I’m back, I got a week long ban for my previous post as you can see, BUT like I was saying earlier…and I’ll try to make it as G rated as possible.

I suggested that we all have a big bonfire and after we say how much Lol-Reach destroyed the Halo community as well as any chance of Halo4 having a successful release, we should all throw our Lol-Reach disk into the fire and then “P” on it to put the flames out!

After I said that I suggested that we do the same with “certain” new members of a “certain” Non-Halo company who had the most influence in the development of Lol-Reach, by “placing” these “certain” members on a giant lowercase “t” and repeating the same actions with the same results…no names but these “certain” aficionados really love and help develop ShadowRun. :wink:

just a simple lovely cooking bonfire with friends…that’s all!

> > What did Speed Demon post…? How can there be any threats of violence from a birthday party? What did his parents divorce, both come to HIS party and have a fight or something…?

Right, that’s … real mature.

> > > What did Speed Demon post…? How can there be any threats of violence from a birthday party? What did his parents divorce, both come to HIS party and have a fight or something…?
>
> Right, that’s … real mature.

Really??..I tried to make it as G Rated as possible…damn i-- uh…I mean “Gee golly gosh darn it!”

I would like for them to give us nerf guns in MM due this game being so bad and catered to casuals … Might as well make it all tie games with no deaths

>

…what the hell did you say.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> …what the hell did you say.

here it is again in case you missed it…

I suggested that we all have a big bonfire and after we say how much Lol-Reach destroyed the Halo community as well as any chance of Halo4 having a successful release, we should all throw our Lol-Reach disk into the fire and then “P” on it to put the flames out!

After I said that I suggested that we do the same with “certain” new members of a “certain” Non-Halo company who had the most influence in the development of Lol-Reach, by “placing” these “certain” members on a giant lowercase “t” and repeating the same actions with the same results…no names but these “certain” aficionados really love and help develop ShadowRun. :wink:

just a simple lovely cooking bonfire with friends…that’s all!

Well, I worked hard to make a big message that says “Happy B-day Reach”, but that failed because I posted it and it was a bunch a gobbledy-gock. So instead:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REACH!

>

lol speed demon you bad little troll. Leave it to you to get banned in a thread about birthdays.
hold on. I just read what you said, and you suggesting crucifying forum members, over a video game?

you need help sir.