Reached 130 today

So I got the max rank in halo 4 today. After that I didn’t play much. I put halo reach in because I haven’t maxed out that (Probably never will). Still it was a nice change of pace from halo 4. Each halo game has it’s good points and bad points. But I love them all. Thanks 343 for continuing the game franchise after Bungie got tired of it. I am glad bungie has been freed up to give us some new game titles. They come up with some great game ideas.

Halo 4 was really fun, but I think I am taking a break for a while. Anyone have any suggestions for good loadouts to make now that I’ve got all the upgrades unlocked? I feel that when I come back in a few weeks I should be using the upgrades more tactically. I generally just use firepower and ammo and Promethean vision. I have a few other loadouts, but that’s what I generally go for.

I am currently at 100.

I will probably get to 130 (and hopefully have played 1000 games by then so I can use the last waypoint code) and then switch to Gears Judgement.

There is still much to do in Halo 4 after 130. After I received 130 I played to get commendations for all primary weapons. Now I play mostly just for joy. With all the permutations of weapons, AAs and perks I doubt I’ll ever see everything Halo 4 has to offer. If you feel competitive you can try to max your CSR levels. For me going back to maps like Swordbase or AAs like Armor Lock was quite painful…

Yeah, I don’t think I can endure armour lock anymore…

> So I got the max rank in halo 4 today. After that I didn’t play much. I put halo reach in because I haven’t maxed out that (Probably never will). Still it was a nice change of pace from halo 4. <mark>Each halo game has it’s good points and bad points. But I love them all. Thanks 343 for continuing the game franchise after Bungie got tired of it. I am glad bungie has been freed up to give us some new game titles. They come up with some great game ideas.</mark>
>
> Halo 4 was really fun, but I think I am taking a break for a while. Anyone have any suggestions for good loadouts to make now that I’ve got all the upgrades unlocked? I feel that when I come back in a few weeks I should be using the upgrades more tactically. I generally just use firepower and ammo and Promethean vision. I have a few other loadouts, but that’s what I generally go for.

I totally agree with you - nice post :slight_smile:

Good job

> Halo 4 was really fun, but I think I am taking a break for a while. Anyone have any suggestions for good loadouts to make now that I’ve got all the upgrades unlocked? I feel that when I come back in a few weeks I should be using the upgrades more tactically. I generally just use firepower and ammo and Promethean vision. I have a few other loadouts, but that’s what I generally go for.

Do you have Protector DRFT yet?

congrats on 130!

i mean, tactically still depends on you play. if you tell your team where to look out for the enemy, you’re already a tactical superstar. if you want to start using more trickery, go for the decoy or invis. but it really is more there to compliment the way you want to play, that to straight give you a strat, if that makes sense.

play around with them, you have 5 loadouts… if you’re takin a break and have a vita, you should check out the killzone merc beta. it’s mindblowingly one of the best and best looking shooters i’ve ever played. crazy that it’s a handheld.

Congrats on the 130!

Good job, I’ve been at 97 for a few months :stuck_out_tongue:

> Each halo game has it’s good points and bad points.

Halo 3 has no bad points period.

But anyway congrats on the max rank. I just reached 95 today :confused:

> > Each halo game has it’s good points and bad points.
>
> Halo 3 has no bad points period.
>
> But anyway congrats on the max rank. I just reached 95 today :confused:

While Halo 3 is definitely my favourite Halo game to play online, it’d be silly to say that it doesn’t have any bad points. The BR in that game was too powerful, making weapons like the AR, Shotgun and Magnum almost useless. The netcode wasn’t that great either, and Forge, while cool, was pretty limited.

Nevertheless, Halo 3 was an amazing game to play. It had great maps, a great pace, a nice variety of playlists and gametypes. Even though the balance wasn’t perfect (Halo 4 is better in this regard), I found myself forgetting about it all since the game was just too damn fun. Unfortunately, I can’t ignore all of Halo 4’s flaws while playing it, since they’re too evident.

However, that’s not the point of this thread. So I just want to say congrats to the OP on reaching SR130! :slight_smile: