Reach xbox test feedback

A couple things that I noticed that don’t seem to be brought up much or at all. I didn’t get much test time but this is what I noticed in general.

1)rate of fire: I think we’re running into a similar issue that appeared with halo 2 when it was ported to Xbox one and the FPS increase resulted in a ROF increase. Weapons fire significantly faster that the 360 version and TTK is rather extreme as a result. Something to fix in the next version.

2)melee: this has been addressed by a few others but the melee isn’t killing when it should be sometimes because the TU settings aren’t entirely right.

3)weapon sounds: kinda tied to the ROF issue I think. Some of the sounds don’t quite play right or get drowned out. Also noticed the impact sounds of the focus rifle were off but I think it’s the same issue over all.

4)aim speed: not sure why but when I was playing, it took ages for me to turn or look at someone. I usually play with a the speed set to 5(on halo and titanfall) but during the test I had to crank it up to 9 to turn at a rate that was acceptable. Maybe this is a me issue, but it led to me having a hard time playing(though part of this is also the fact I haven’t played in 3 years). I haven’t seen anyone talking about issue odd so I’m unsure.

Thanks for the report. Just want to make sure you made a post in the support section as thats where 343 are looking for feedback. you can find out more here.
i haven’t seen that section myself yet so i cant really help with where to go but have a look around and you should find someone to help you out.

As desmond mentioned, while your post is incredibly insightful, it would be best utilized in the customer support section. Thank you for doing your part in making the PC release of the MCC squeaky clean.

The support site doesn’t seem to be accessible right now, unlike in the past. Probably because there is no active Flight right now.

> 2535454703778907;3:
> As desmond mentioned, while your post is incredibly insightful, it would be best utilized in the customer support section. Thank you for doing your part in making the PC release of the MCC squeaky clean.

I tried but its saying access denied right now. This feedback was for the xbox one test so I’m not sure if it influences the PC release.