Reach was the best!

I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!

You mean Reach is the best :slight_smile:

> 2533274844572375;1:
> I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!

Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best

> 2533275035781111;3:
> > 2533274844572375;1:
> > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
>
>
> Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best

lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw

> 2533274962052570;4:
> > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> >
> >
> > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
>
>
> lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw

This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original

> 2533275035781111;5:
> > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > >
> > >
> > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> >
> >
> > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
>
>
> This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original

All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays

> 2533274962052570;6:
> > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > >
> > >
> > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> >
> >
> > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
>
>
> All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays

I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken

> 2533275035781111;7:
> > 2533274962052570;6:
> > > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> > >
> > >
> > > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
> >
> >
> > All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays
>
>
> I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken

I guess we see value different in our games I mean halo although its gameplay vs players can be fun it still lacks a campaign that is not god awful and the AI in that game couldn’t be more boring to fight against as well as no old ball or firefight mode that is customizable makes it a clear bad game for me. It was still in development for 9 months against a game that had everything I wanted a launch to remember Hunt the -Yoink-. Also buying microtransactions and the bull -Yoink- armor locks… I just can’t understand how a game with less content in multiplayer with a BS campaign and no firefight mode is better than one with more. Oh no, spilt screens lol… I still can’t coop play campaign with friends in MCC

> 2533274962052570;8:
> > 2533275035781111;7:
> > > 2533274962052570;6:
> > > > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
> > >
> > >
> > > All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays
> >
> >
> > I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken
>
>
> I guess we see value different in our games I mean halo although its gameplay vs players can be fun it still lacks a campaign that is not god awful and the AI in that game couldn’t be more boring to fight against as well as no old ball or firefight mode that is customizable makes it a clear bad game for me. It was still in development for 9 months against a game that had everything I wanted a launch to remember Hunt the -Yoink-. Also buying microtransactions and the bull -Yoink- armor locks… I just can’t understand how a game with less content in multiplayer with a BS campaign and no firefight mode is better then on with more

I think your overdramatizing what’s bad with 5, although I would prefer a reach system with say a 50000cr gold pack and a 25000 cr silver pack (maby diffrent prices) as options in the store. The micro transactions really are very optional, no duplicates means that you can get everything important (some visual stuff like the team packs require money for obvious team funding reasons) through normal gameplay. Most people complete req’s with no money around 125. And firefight was never a halo staple. Two out of 7 games have it, halo 5 also has warzone, which no other game has. Does that make the other games bad because they don’t have an extra gamemode outside of campaign and arena like that?

> 2533275035781111;9:
> > 2533274962052570;8:
> > > 2533275035781111;7:
> > > > 2533274962052570;6:
> > > > > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > > > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays
> > >
> > >
> > > I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken
> >
> >
> > I guess we see value different in our games I mean halo although its gameplay vs players can be fun it still lacks a campaign that is not god awful and the AI in that game couldn’t be more boring to fight against as well as no old ball or firefight mode that is customizable makes it a clear bad game for me. It was still in development for 9 months against a game that had everything I wanted a launch to remember Hunt the -Yoink-. Also buying microtransactions and the bull -Yoink- armor locks… I just can’t understand how a game with less content in multiplayer with a BS campaign and no firefight mode is better then on with more
>
>
> I think your overdramatizing what’s bad with 5, although I would prefer a reach system with say a 50000cr gold pack and a 25000 cr silver pack (maby diffrent prices) as options in the store. The micro transactions really are very optional, no duplicates means that you can get everything important (some visual stuff like the team packs require money for obvious team funding reasons) through normal gameplay. Most people complete req’s with no money around 125. And firefight was never a halo staple. Two out of 7 games have it, halo 5 also has warzone, which no other game has. Does that make the other games bad because they don’t have an extra gamemode outside of campaign and arena like that?

go watch a video on exactly how many game modes that were in previous games that aren’t in the game now then come back to me the list will shock n yes fire mode was a big deal btw go ask around

> 2533274962052570;10:
> > 2533275035781111;9:
> > > 2533274962052570;8:
> > > > 2533275035781111;7:
> > > > > 2533274962052570;6:
> > > > > > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > > > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken
> > >
> > >
> > > I guess we see value different in our games I mean halo although its gameplay vs players can be fun it still lacks a campaign that is not god awful and the AI in that game couldn’t be more boring to fight against as well as no old ball or firefight mode that is customizable makes it a clear bad game for me. It was still in development for 9 months against a game that had everything I wanted a launch to remember Hunt the -Yoink-. Also buying microtransactions and the bull -Yoink- armor locks… I just can’t understand how a game with less content in multiplayer with a BS campaign and no firefight mode is better then on with more
> >
> >
> > I think your overdramatizing what’s bad with 5, although I would prefer a reach system with say a 50000cr gold pack and a 25000 cr silver pack (maby diffrent prices) as options in the store. The micro transactions really are very optional, no duplicates means that you can get everything important (some visual stuff like the team packs require money for obvious team funding reasons) through normal gameplay. Most people complete req’s with no money around 125. And firefight was never a halo staple. Two out of 7 games have it, halo 5 also has warzone, which no other game has. Does that make the other games bad because they don’t have an extra gamemode outside of campaign and arena like that?
>
>
> go watch a video on exactly how many game modes that were in previous games that aren’t in the game now then come back to me the list will shock n yes fire mode was a big deal btw go ask around

Halo 5 does lack some content but I’m talking about core gameplay, unequal starts default it to under h5. Firefight was only in two games and reach firefight wasn’t the best of the two. Halo 5 has warzone which is a huge mode that no other game has so that fills in for quite a bit, plus we have warzone firefight now. It’s not classic firefight but it’s still a great PVE mode. I’m not going to keep arguing this because there was a pinned vote about it a week ago and reach was voted second worst for good reason, the end

> 2533275035781111;11:
> > 2533274962052570;10:
> > > 2533275035781111;9:
> > > > 2533274962052570;8:
> > > > > 2533275035781111;7:
> > > > > > 2533274962052570;6:
> > > > > > > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > > > > > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > > > > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > > > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > > > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I guess we see value different in our games I mean halo although its gameplay vs players can be fun it still lacks a campaign that is not god awful and the AI in that game couldn’t be more boring to fight against as well as no old ball or firefight mode that is customizable makes it a clear bad game for me. It was still in development for 9 months against a game that had everything I wanted a launch to remember Hunt the -Yoink-. Also buying microtransactions and the bull -Yoink- armor locks… I just can’t understand how a game with less content in multiplayer with a BS campaign and no firefight mode is better then on with more
> > >
> > >
> > > I think your overdramatizing what’s bad with 5, although I would prefer a reach system with say a 50000cr gold pack and a 25000 cr silver pack (maby diffrent prices) as options in the store. The micro transactions really are very optional, no duplicates means that you can get everything important (some visual stuff like the team packs require money for obvious team funding reasons) through normal gameplay. Most people complete req’s with no money around 125. And firefight was never a halo staple. Two out of 7 games have it, halo 5 also has warzone, which no other game has. Does that make the other games bad because they don’t have an extra gamemode outside of campaign and arena like that?
> >
> >
> > go watch a video on exactly how many game modes that were in previous games that aren’t in the game now then come back to me the list will shock n yes fire mode was a big deal btw go ask around
>
>
> Halo 5 does lack some content but I’m talking about core gameplay, unequal starts default it to under h5. Firefight was only in two games and reach firefight wasn’t the best of the two. Halo 5 has warzone which is a huge mode that no other game has so that fills in for quite a bit, plus we have warzone firefight now. It’s not classic firefight but it’s still a great PVE mode. I’m not going to keep arguing this because there was a pinned vote about it a week ago and reach was voted second worst for good reason, the end

halo 5

• no split screen was taken out to keep 60 rap per a minute the worst decision ever made

• Lack of playlist at launch no forge or firefight mode in the game still a long time

• worst campaign in all of the halo series

• the terrible soundtrack not a single memorable track in my mind

• the micro-transaction for no reason other than to take more money from loyal fans

• not getting infection for like several months

• lied about the marketing of the campaigngood things about halo 5
    weapon balancement
    gameplay against opponents is fun and interesting
    Warzone, when it was first, released
    um… can’t think of any more
    halo reach had everything at launch because it didn’t want to screw its customers over like the halo 5 does

> 2533274962052570;12:
> > 2533275035781111;11:
> > > 2533274962052570;10:
> > > > 2533275035781111;9:
> > > > > 2533274962052570;8:
> > > > > > 2533275035781111;7:
> > > > > > > 2533274962052570;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533275035781111;5:
> > > > > > > > > 2533274962052570;4:
> > > > > > > > > > 2533275035781111;3:
> > > > > > > > > > > 2533274844572375;1:
> > > > > > > > > > > I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Reach was easily considered the second worst halo game, reach was not the best
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > lol so reach which has a arguably a better campaign and multiplayer then halo 4 n halo 5 post-release n MCC lol clearly you either just play multiplayer n give no -Yoinks!- about the campaign experience or were unable to compete in the multiplayer due to your inability to use the abilities which are less cheap than the ones in halo 4. I mean honestly look at how many game modes this thing offers then go back to halo 5. I think you would be a little surprise besides at list it still keeps the look of the game, the violence and the AI is actually challenging not stupidly cheap like in previous iterations in the series “Halo 2 a cough n halo 5” anyways I’m curious about this list to give me your list. ODST better be the worst or I’m gonna lose my -Yoink- btw
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > This isn’t my list it’s the general opinion of the community, 4 being the worst followed by reach. A few days ago there was even a pinned thread about it. And no, we don’t count ODST and wars when we are eating the games, maby if we were only rating the campaigns, but not the game as a whole. And reach dident have that great of a campaign. It was an overdramatic sob fest that broke tons of well established cannon and dident even come close to being as good as the original
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > All give you respect for responding in a non-hateful response. I find it a little fun that halo reach is regarding as one of the worst halo game by the community when mcc n halo 5 were basically lacking in content n broken at launch also I think any game that begins to change the repetitive nature gets -Yoink- on by the hardcore community. But honestly with all the stupid bull -Yoink- rep packs n lies about the campaign. It’s nice to play a game with a solid firefight mode a solid campaign and multiplayer with a -Yoink- ton of playlists. In my opinion, halo fell when halo 4 came out and continues to so because they changed the way the game looks and how the muliplayer plays
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I find 5 above reach just because of equal starts and a slightly better weapon sandbox, halo should never go back to AAs (let alone 4s full blown loadouts). When it comes to the mcc you can’t really consider that a game, as its a collection of 4/5 (5 because of ODST) games. If we did consider it a game it would probably win even in its brokenness, just the ability to play through all those campaigns in a row on one console is amazing, same with multiplayer although it’s even more broken
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I guess we see value different in our games I mean halo although its gameplay vs players can be fun it still lacks a campaign that is not god awful and the AI in that game couldn’t be more boring to fight against as well as no old ball or firefight mode that is customizable makes it a clear bad game for me. It was still in development for 9 months against a game that had everything I wanted a launch to remember Hunt the -Yoink-. Also buying microtransactions and the bull -Yoink- armor locks… I just can’t understand how a game with less content in multiplayer with a BS campaign and no firefight mode is better then on with more
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I think your overdramatizing what’s bad with 5, although I would prefer a reach system with say a 50000cr gold pack and a 25000 cr silver pack (maby diffrent prices) as options in the store. The micro transactions really are very optional, no duplicates means that you can get everything important (some visual stuff like the team packs require money for obvious team funding reasons) through normal gameplay. Most people complete req’s with no money around 125. And firefight was never a halo staple. Two out of 7 games have it, halo 5 also has warzone, which no other game has. Does that make the other games bad because they don’t have an extra gamemode outside of campaign and arena like that?
> > >
> > >
> > > go watch a video on exactly how many game modes that were in previous games that aren’t in the game now then come back to me the list will shock n yes fire mode was a big deal btw go ask around
> >
> >
> > Halo 5 does lack some content but I’m talking about core gameplay, unequal starts default it to under h5. Firefight was only in two games and reach firefight wasn’t the best of the two. Halo 5 has warzone which is a huge mode that no other game has so that fills in for quite a bit, plus we have warzone firefight now. It’s not classic firefight but it’s still a great PVE mode. I’m not going to keep arguing this because there was a pinned vote about it a week ago and reach was voted second worst for good reason, the end
>
>
> halo 5
>
>
>
>
> - no split screen was taken out to keep 60 rap per a minute the worst decision ever made
>
>
> - Lack of playlist at launch no forge or firefight mode in the game still a long time
>
>
> - worst campaign in all of the halo series
>
>
> - the terrible soundtrack not a single memorable track in my mind
>
>
> - the micro-transaction for no reason other than to take more money from loyal fans
>
> - not getting infection for like several months
> good things about halo 5
> weapon balancement
> gameplay against opponents is fun and interesting
> Warzone, when it was first, released
> um… can’t think of anymore
>
> halo reach had everything at launch because it didn’t want to screw its customers over like the halo 5 does

Halo 5 has firefight now, and we got forge two months after launch. If you still have a problem with h5s micro transactions than your missing something, they are in no way required and the majority of people have full completion without buying them. Comparing the games it the state there in now halo 5 wins easily just like it did in the poll about what games people thought were the worst, so I don’t know why your still arguing this

I wouldn’t say it was the best but it certainly was a new, interesting experience

It really depends on what kind of players you are, whether you are a Halo veteran or noob. It also depends on the different kind of games that you also play. Personally I love Reach because that was the game that I started MP on, but I can see why people hated it (I hated armor lock as many people did).

Reach was truly amazing. So many memories.

meh, played it a lot though

The story was amazing and the multiplayer experience was pretty great too though it took me a while to get used to it. The armor abilities really drove me nuts in the beginning

> 2533274844572375;1:
> I just loved the human feel and grittiness halo reaches experience offered. Endless customizable firefights? straightfoward ranking system! How awesome! Show some love, “reach” out!

I 100% agree. That was a highly enjoyable game for me!

I liked Reach too, the only thing I didn’t liike was being stuck in warrant officer -Yoink- warrant officer