Reach was TERRIBLE should i get 4?

Halo Reach has turned me off to Halo… I was a huge fan of Halo 2 and 3, but after playing reach am skeptical on whether i should purchase 4 or not… What do you guys think?

Yes.

Of course, most of us are going to say yes. But, just watch the gameplays and such of H4 in action. There are plenty of them. My vote goes to yes!

Do it. Halo 4 should be nothing like Reach. At least, hopefully.

It cant get any worse so why not? It wins by process of elimination for me because Halo 4 is less garbage than everything else that is coming out around that time. Core mechanics looks much improved from Reach, AA’s while still suspect are more balanced, support/tactical packages are minor playstyle tweaks, ranked playlists confirmed, classic playlist confirmed, we get 4 primary precision weapons, deeper Sandbox,ect… I will probably spend alot of time in ranked/customs anyways so if it sucks in the default I can always tweak it and take out the BS.

But Reach wasn’t a terrible game though.

I couldn’t care less. You decide. Watch the gameplay, and if it doesn’t satisfy you, dont get it. If it does, then get it. You don’t need our help here.

From what I can gather Halo 4 will be vastly different from Reach. There are still Armor Abilities, but they are less… prominent. Armor Lock is gone and will probably never come back. Halo 4 seems to be branching in new directions while still being anchored to its roots. I’d say if you’re really unsure, rent it, then decide what you want from there. I have pre-ordered the limited edition because I have the utmost faith in Halo 4. My true opinion would probably be biased and have little to no impact on your decision so I’m gonna be objective and say rent it.

> It cant get any worse so why not? It wins by process of elimination for me because Halo 4 is less garbage than everything else that is coming out around that time.

Assassin’s Creed 3?

Halo Reach was made by Bungie, Halo 4 is NOT made by Bungie. Therefore, you should give Halo 4 a chance.

Yes you totally should but I recommend watching some halo 4 gameplay(via Youtube) before making an actual decision

P.S the game is Glorious and a 100 times better than reach IMO

I think reach was an awesome game(Much better than that carbon copy called halo 3). I am getting halo 4 because reach was such an awesome game. If you do or do not buy the game is up to you.

> But Reach wasn’t a terrible game though.

But opinions.

> > It cant get any worse so why not? It wins by process of elimination for me because Halo 4 is less garbage than everything else that is coming out around that time.
>
> Assassin’s Creed 3?

I was talking about competitve multiplayer mainly but ill probably pick that up as well.

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo: Reach
Halo 4

One is not like the other?

> But Reach wasn’t a terrible game though.

Consider it as the worst in the Halo franchise.

> > > It cant get any worse so why not? It wins by process of elimination for me because Halo 4 is less garbage than everything else that is coming out around that time.
> >
> > Assassin’s Creed 3?
>
> I was talking about competitve multiplayer mainly but ill probably pick that up as well.

I actually kind of enjoy Assassin’s Creed’s multiplayer, not to the extent of Halo, but it’s pretty entertaining.

Once I eliminate the fluff and disable the dumbed down mechanics, as well as get some good forged maps, Halo 4 looks like it could be the Halo I have been looking for since Halo 2 was taken offline.

If you liked the older Halo games , then you should get Halo 4.

> > But Reach wasn’t a terrible game though.
>
> Consider it as the worst in the Halo franchise.

I consider Halo 2 as the least interesting Halo game in the franchise.