Reach thinks I'm a new player..?

I just popped in Reach for the first time in a couple days and when it got to the title screen…it gave me the same prompt it gives new players when they start the game for the first time. Everything in the armory was unlocked like it was before, but everything had the orange star next to it like it was new for me to purchase…but I already had. Even my service tag was reset and set to random numbers/letters again.

o_O

I’m not banned or anything…so I’m just confused. Has anyone else had this happen?

Your Xbox profile is corrupt, the solution is to delete your profile from your hard drive then download it from LIVE again.

> Your Xbox profile is corrupt, the solution is to delete your profile from your hard drive then download it from LIVE again.

So I simply do an account recovery?

> > Your Xbox profile is corrupt, the solution is to delete your profile from your hard drive then download it from LIVE again.
>
> So I simply do an account recovery?

Yes.

> > Your Xbox profile is corrupt, the solution is to delete your profile from your hard drive then download it from LIVE again.
>
> So I simply do an account recovery?

what Moa didn’t mention which he should have is make sure to DELETE PROFILE ONLY if you select the other one you will lose all DLC and game-saves… DLC can be re-downloaded but once your game-save is gone its gone

I recall on launch day I popped Reach in and Carter welcomed me to Noble Team and gave me my allowance to buy a CQC helmet. :smiley:

If having pretty orange stars and Carter having amnesia the price to pay to get free credits every time I log in, cool.

Okay, will do once I play a few games and get it out of my system first…haha.

Thanks you guys! :slight_smile: