Reach server down

Does anyone know why the halo reach server is down right now

Idk but i am getting the same thing it is saying the same thing for me wtf

not showing stats either

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst126283_Scheduled-Reach-Maintenance-10-31.aspx

Scheduled maintance

Great. So that means I have to play another one of my games. Why don’t they do this at night…like around midnight…when there’s the fewest players online.

> Great. So that means I have to play another one of my games. Why don’t they do this at night…like around midnight…when there’s the fewest players online.

Or you could have some patience and deal with it?

Halo 3 is also down :frowning:

Yes all halo servers I’d assume are down. It would be nice if 343i put out a bulletin. It will only be a few hours though.

> Yes all halo servers if assume are down. It would be nice if 343i put out a bulletin. It will only be a few hours though.

The topic is enough, the Bulletin won’t be out until Thursday.

> > Yes all halo servers if assume are down. It would be nice if 343i put out a bulletin. It will only be a few hours though.
>
> The topic is enough, the Bulletin won’t be out until Thursday.

Do you have any idea what will appear in bulletin this week?

No they should have things that affect the that play the game like us.

Scheduled maintenance most likely. This usually takes around 30 minutes to an hour, from my experiences in the past.

> > > Yes all halo servers if assume are down. It would be nice if 343i put out a bulletin. It will only be a few hours though.
> >
> > The topic is enough, the Bulletin won’t be out until Thursday.
>
> Do you have any idea what will appear in bulletin this week?

Q&A entirely.

Hey guys :slight_smile: Since the servers are down, anyone wanna play some customs? Like SWAT, TS, anything really.

> when will reach be back online
> i will nuke someone if i cant play online soon!!!

When the maintenance is complete.

kk
give kingzombie101 an invite

Sure, I’m up for some custom games. Invite Seenblack

> Great. So that means I have to play another one of my games. Why don’t they do this at night…like around midnight…when there’s the fewest players online.

It is midnight… somewhere

I needs people to join :slight_smile: