Reach Resolution?

Hello forum
The new year is upon us and theres resolutions to be made. What are your resolutions for reach if you still play it, Or do you not have any resolutions?

Hopefully get to Inheritor at some point through the year, but I’ll take the same approach as I always have and just play for fun and it’ll happen when it happens along the way.

Nope. All I’m really grinding for is the Armory pieces, but nothing beyond that. I’m a Hero, nearly a Legend, but there’s not enough incentive anymore to justify a hard grind towards Inheritor. It’s too much for me at this point. I would be grinding it in earlier years, but in about early 2018, maybe even fall 2017 I just stopped because of that. I know, Haunted is cool and I would love to have it. I love Reach’s MPs, one of my favorite experiences. The only way to revive this game is to add it to MCC, a game that should stand the testament of time for many years as it’s the definitive way to play the Halo games at with the best fidelity and settings possible.

Reach Inheritor and earn a perfection. 2 weeks ago I went 16 and 1 and I was so mad at myself. I became too confident.

My resolution is to just get the ahievements I can get. I know I won’t be able to get most of the MP ones since it’s mainly dead now, but I still want to try and get what I can.

> 2533274828821864;5:
> My resolution is to just get the ahievements I can get. I know I won’t be able to get most of the MP ones since it’s mainly dead now, but I still want to try and get what I can.

A word of advice for those sign up on Trueachievements its still common to find a group.