Reach recruit problem

its back after playing a match of team doubles with my freind I suddenly noticed I was a recruit and so was he infact everyone was. so is this problem going to happen again

sorry, but this happens ALL THE TIME. usually it fixes itself within a few minutes, or you may have to restart Reach/Xbox for the change to take effect. I’m not sure why this happens but i think it has something to do with their server

I just tuned on my Xbox to play reach. When I signed in i noticed my rank was recruit??? I have all my credits and armor but no rank???

OK… Whew…
As I was typing it all popped back up! I have no idea what the heck just happened but it scared the crap out of me!

Yeah, XBL and Reach seem to be acting funky today! I was in a match when all of a sudden, everyone’s icons had switched to Septagons and our Service Tags had vanished! Then once the game had completed, everyone was a Recruit!

So you’re not the only one this is happening to. It happens on occasion to me but usually it goes away in a few seconds.

actually its been doing this for the last hour and im still a recruit. I have been playing alot of reach and ive only seen this happen once this isnt normal. and now im not even getting credits for the games I play and its not because I reached the daily limit

Reach forum is this way.

Yeah, I have had this happen every day for a few minutes since 343i has taken over, they need to fix their servers so that the ranks load properly.

this isnt normal its been going on for an hour and a half Ive turned off my xbox, tested my connection everything, this isnt a normal problem

> this isnt normal its been going on for an hour and a half Ive turned off my xbox, tested my connection everything, this isnt a normal problem

I usually get this issue everyday for only like 1 or 2 minutes, though. It usually goes away, but this time it’s a lot worse.

> Yeah, XBL and Reach seem to be acting funky today! I was in a match when all of a sudden, everyone’s icons had switched to Septagons and our Service Tags had vanished! Then once the game had completed, everyone was a Recruit!
>
> So you’re not the only one this is happening to. It happens on occasion to me but usually it goes away in a few seconds.

This is happening to me too. This site isn’t the only thing that needed maintenance it seems. I hope this is problem fixed before Anniversary.

Unlike in the past, waiting 1-2 minutes doesn’t fix the problem this time. I’ve had to run through Nightfall twice (for the headshot challenge) because during the first run, account information reset to default and challenges were not available. As a result, my headshot kills went straight back to zero.

I have had that happen too usually you just have to wait a minute or so and everything will turn out fine.

idk but am seing now evryone turning recruit and i want to now if they are doing the same thing they did last time happened that.

Today its been worse infact im sitting there waiting for 5 to 6 minutes just to launch a matchmaking game. and when im in one every one has Defualt armor and after wards I get no credits. this is no ordinary problem and its strange it all happens before anniversary’s launch. 343 fix this problem

Some issues with the Reach serve that last few days.
It should go away after awhile, just ignore it.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame or attack other memebers (including administration)

just calm down its a game anyways

> ignore it my -Yoink!-! i just spent the last hour doing the LASO challenge only to find out it didnt count cause this damn server thing… once again Yoink! you 343

Settle down man.
Its just a game.

> > ignore it my -Yoink!-! i just spent the last hour doing the LASO challenge only to find out it didnt count cause this damn server thing… once again Yoink! you 343
>
> Settle down man.
> Its just a game.

what he said.

> > > ignore it my -Yoink!-! i just spent the last hour doing the LASO challenge only to find out it didnt count cause this damn server thing… once again Yoink! you 343
> >
> > Settle down man.
> > Its just a game.
>
> what she said.

Fixed
:wink: