Reach Profile Glitch

I understand this is a common glitch, but every time I play Halo Reach, after a few minutes, my armor is changed to the default black Noble Six armor, my emblem changed to the default black Seventh Column emblem, and my rank reset to Recruit. Both returning to the dashboard and restarting my Xbox does remedy the problem, but only for it to occur again a few minutes later. Is anyone aware of a solution to this issue?

> 2533274797168271;1:
> I understand this is a common glitch, but every time I play Halo Reach, after a few minutes, my armor is changed to the default black Noble Six armor, my emblem changed to the default black Seventh Column emblem, and my rank reset to Recruit. Both returning to the dashboard and restarting my Xbox does remedy the problem, but only for it to occur again a few minutes later. Is anyone aware of a solution to this issue?

One Question. When you play Reach, are you usually playing with the same friends? Reason why I ask this is because I have one friend on my friends list that whenever I play Reach with him, this happens and the second he leaves and is done playing, everything of mine reverts back to normal. If you said yes, then it sound slike you might have connectivity issues/conflict with a friend on your friends list.

Also, try clearing your system cache, and if your copy of Reach is a digital copy, delete it and re-download it.

I hope this helps and have a nice day now.

That happens to me sometimes, It could be your connection or someone elses in your game. If not then Its you. I wouldn’t worry Reach does this haft of the time.

I’ve had that issue happen a few times. It has something to do with your upstream bandwidth.