Reach plays better on 360

This is pretty absurd. Tried to play a big team battle and the frame rate hurt my eyes. I have also been playing Reach continuously on my 360 since it came out so its not me not being used to it or whatever. I was really hoping the graphics and frame rate would actually be improved. Now I will just pray for a complete re-do anniversary version sometime soon.

I’ve had no issues. Maybe i just got lucky. Frame rate is excellent, no lag. I hope they put a patch out for you soon.

Going from 60 frames back to 30 frames can be really straining. Its better just to stick to playing it on the 360

> 2546678360738636;3:
> Going from 60 frames back to 30 frames can be really straining. Its better just to stick to playing it on the 360

The problem, is that the Xbox One copy runs sub 30FPS, probably closer to 22-24FPS, whereas the Xbox 360 version probably runs more consistently at a solid 25-27FPS. Both platforms suffer frame rate issues in Reach, but the Xbox One version is the least consistent of the two, making it more observable and straining on the eyes. Some people are not affected because low frame rates does not affect them so greatly. Everyone experiences FPS differently than one another. To me, on PC, gaming at a fairly consistently44+ FPS is just as good as 60FPS(to my eyes). I simply can’t tell a difference between a solid 45FPS, and a solid 60FPS. So I generally optimize my graphics so that I always at least average about 44+ FPS, and dedicate the rest to eye candy. Others I have spoke to can’t stand anything less than 60, or it bothers them(or at the very least, they notice it). Once I drop down to 40-42FPS, I begin to see a difference in fluidiy, but it’s still not too bothersome. So I’m guessing the max my eyes can see, is around 44-45FPS because I stop seeing a benefit past that. It is said that the human eye can’t see past 60fps.

Mine has been pretty good on XB1.

XB1 has gotten better. Most issues are fixed now.

> 2533274797193002;6:
> XB1 has gotten better. Most issues are fixed now.

hey thats true

The Game still isn’t running perfectly for me. It’s slightly better, but the fps is still running sub 30fps, audio glitches are still present, and the anti aliasing isn’t running perfectly either. Such spotty performance is pretty bad on microsofts part, this bad that the game is continuing to have such problems considering its a first party title. I’m not impressed with Microsoft to be completely honest.

> 2533274836684762;8:
> The Game still isn’t running perfectly for me. It’s slightly better, but the fps is still running sub 30fps, audio glitches are still present, and the anti aliasing isn’t running perfectly either. Such spotty performance is pretty bad on microsofts part, this bad that the game is continuing to have such problems considering its a first party title. I’m not impressed with Microsoft to be completely honest.

Reach has never been able to run 30fps regardless on what console.

> 2533274819617328;9:
> > 2533274836684762;8:
> > The Game still isn’t running perfectly for me. It’s slightly better, but the fps is still running sub 30fps, audio glitches are still present, and the anti aliasing isn’t running perfectly either. Such spotty performance is pretty bad on microsofts part, this bad that the game is continuing to have such problems considering its a first party title. I’m not impressed with Microsoft to be completely honest.
>
>
> Reach has never been able to run 30fps regardless on what console.

Just to be thorough. Reach can, and does run at a very smooth 30fps in almost all cases.

> 2533274797193002;6:
> XB1 has gotten better. Most issues are fixed now.

I tested mine. Reach XBone runs better than it did, but still nothing as smooth as Reach X360.

> 2533274797193002;5:
> Mine has been pretty good on XB1.

Same except for split screen

DON’T EVEN TRY IT ON XBOX ONE

> 2547348539238747;10:
> > 2533274819617328;9:
> > > 2533274836684762;8:
> > > The Game still isn’t running perfectly for me. It’s slightly better, but the fps is still running sub 30fps, audio glitches are still present, and the anti aliasing isn’t running perfectly either. Such spotty performance is pretty bad on microsofts part, this bad that the game is continuing to have such problems considering its a first party title. I’m not impressed with Microsoft to be completely honest.
> >
> >
> > Reach has never been able to run 30fps regardless on what console.
>
>
> http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-halo-reach-tech-analysis-article
>
> Just to be thorough. Reach can, and does run at a very smooth 30fps in almost all cases.

“Almost all” isn’t thorough is it?